Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||40-32-14 inches|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m)|
|Weight||68 kg (150 lbs)|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
Jaz Dhami Education
Qualification: Degree in Music Technology, Course in Indian Classical Music
School: Sir Paul McCartney School of Music, Liverpool
College: London University, London
Chandigarh University, Mohali
Jaz Dhami Career
Profession: Playback Singer, Music Composer, Music Producer, Performer
Known For: Jaz Dhami
Album : Groundshaker 2 (2008)
Net Worth: USD $1 million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Viccar Dhami (Singer)
Mother: Not Known
Marital Status: Single
Jaz Dhami Favorites
Hobbies: Playing baseball
Favorite Destination: Australia
Favorite Food: Cheesecake, chocolate
Favorite Color: White, Brown
Facts You Never Knew About Jaz Dhami
- Jaz Dhami orignal name Jaswinder Singh Dhami but well known for his nick name Jaz Dhami is a Indian Folk-hop singer and music artist.
- He is well known for his many hit songs such as Roj Miliye, Theke Wali, Tera Mera, Tere Naal, Zardari, High Heels, Zulfa, Beparwaiyan, Munde Like Me, Teri Ah, Oye Hoye, Dildar and Jean Teri.
- Jaz Dhami started his singing career in 2008 but got fame after his song ‘ High Heels’ with Yo Yo Honey Singh which was released in 2012.
- Dhami’s father Viccar Dhami is also the singer and he got singing inspiration from him.
- When he was 16 years old he visits India to learn Classical Music.
- He also won many awards such as Best Newcomer in 2009 at the UK Asian Music Awards, 3 awards at the Bhangra Awards in the same year and 4 Brit Asia Tv Music Awards.