Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 8 inches (1.73 m)|
|Weight||73 kg (161 lbs)|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Full Name||Hirdesh Singh|
|Profession||Singer/Rapper and Actor|
|Age||39 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||15 March 1983|
|Birthplace||Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India|
Yo Yo Honey Singh is a famous Indian Rapper, Singer, Music Producer, Music Director, Movie Actor and Record Producer who typically recognized for his work in Hindi and Punjabi Cinema. He was born in Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India on 15 March, 1983.
Yo Yo Honey Singh is questionably a big name in Bollywood. He has earned international fame for his different style of music. He has released numerous self-titled musical albums and all of them have performed exceptionally well. Yo Yo is presently one of the top paid musicians across India. Although he charges extensively though still the most preferred choice of producers to sign this artist. His musical videos are amongst the top viewed videos available on YouTube. Renowned Bollywood actresses like Sonakshi Sinha and Urvashi Rautela have casted in his songs. Apart from Hindi, he also sings a number of Punjabi songs.
Yo Yo Honey Singh became renowned with his self-released musical albums though in Bollywood film industry, he became prosperous in the year 2013 with his songs like Lungi Dance, Punjabiyan Di Battery, Angrezi Beat, Sunny Sunny and Alcoholic.
Yo Yo Honey Singh has starred at numerous award functions as well as at prestigious college fest. His song Love Dose was questionably the top hit song of his career. Apart from singing, he is founding himself as a movie actor. In 2011, He made his first acting debut with the Punjabi movie Mirza – The Untold Story. In 2014, He made his Hindi debut with the movie titled The Xpose. His upcoming Hindi movie is Aasha.
Honey Singh and Controversy go side by side as he keeps making news for landing in troubles sometimes. His songs are frequently considered as vulgar, misogynist. A number of individuals have criticized that his songs are parting a negetive influence on young generation. Though, beside all odds, Yo Yo remains calm by what’s happening around. He has already esteemed himself as one of the most hunted music artist across India.
Yo Yo Honey Singh Education
|Qualification||Academics in Music|
|School||Guru Nanak Public School, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi
|College||School of Trinity, London
Yo Yo Honey Singh's Photos Gallery
Yo Yo Honey Singh Career
Profession: Singer/Rapper and Actor
Salary: 15 Lacs/song (INR)
Net Worth: $20 million
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Shalini Talwar Singh
Yo Yo Honey Singh Favorites
Hobbies: Singing and live performing
Favorite Food: Food Valley Soup and Vada-Pao
Facts You Never Knew About Yo Yo Honey Singh!
- The real name of Yo Yo is Hirdesh Singh.
- He studied Commerce and completed his schooling from Guru Nanak School Punjab Bagh, New Delhi.
- Honey Singh used to copy Amol Palekar all through his school days.
- Yo Yo is quite fervent about cricket. He drove his vehicle around like silly once India defeated Pakistan in World Cup 2003 match.
- In the year 2006, Yo Yo Honey Singh’s single went to be on 1st number on BBC world charts.
- In 2006, he emerged as the most expensive singer once he was paid Rupees 70 lakh for singing Muje Neat Pila De Sajna. It was the maximum amount paid to a musician in Bollywood till date.
- Yo Yo Honey Singh is so committed and in love with his beloved wife that on one day prior the release of his new super hit song “Desi Kalakar” he denied to shoot for the show RAWstar; till his wife appeared on the set to quiet him down, which reveals he is an affectionate husband for sure.