Full Name:Jeetendra Madnani
Profession:Actor & Producer
Age (as of 2019):41 years old
Date of Birth:30 November 1978
Birthplace:Kolkata, West Bengal India
Zodiac Sign: Not Available
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Weight:177 cm (1.77 m)
Hair Color:36 Inches
Eye Color:40 Inches
Jeet (Jeetendra Madnani) is an Indian film actor, film producer and television presenter who overwhelmingly works in Bengali cinema. He began as a model and then moved to TV serials such as Bishabriksha, Janani and Daughters of the Century. He made his cinematic debut in Chandu a Telugu film. At that point in 2002, he made his Bengali debut with Sathi.
Jeet’s first success achievement came in 2002, opposite Priyanka Trivedi, through Sathi, an exceedingly successful romantic drama, directed by Haranath Chakraborty, for which he won the Bengal Film Journalists’ Association – Most Promising Actor Award and Anandalok Awards for Best Actor.
In the same year, he acted in the Bengali remake of Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar. This initial success was followed by other critical and commercial successes, including Nater Guru, Sangee, Bandhan and Yuddho.
In 2005, he acted alongside Koel Mallick in Nater Guru, which released to critical and commercial success and fetched him his second Anandalok Award for Best Actor. This success was short-lived as Jeet starred in some commercial failures, including Saathihara, Priyotoma, and Ghatak but this failure was short-lived as Jeet starred in Jor, which became a box office hit.
2010 proved to be a commercially successful year for Jeet as he starred in Wanted and Dui Prithibi, both of which were critically and commercially successful ventures; the latter being the highest grosser of 2010, according to a study conducted by FICCI & Deloitte. In 2013, he appeared in the crime thriller Boss: Born to Rule, which was Jeet’s first pan-India release. The film proved to be one of the biggest hits of 2013, grossing ₹67.5 million (US$940,000) and also earned him his first Filmfare Awards East nomination.
From 2014 to 2016, he has starred in many films, including four critically and commercially successful ventures – the psychological thriller The Royal Bengal Tiger, the comedy thriller Bachchan, the action comedy Badsha The Don and more recently the action drama Abhimaan.
A relatively small budget ad of a regional brand of men’s underwear had Jeet in the lead. He became the brand ambassador of Fashion at Big Bazaar (a unit of Future Group) on 18 September 2013. In 2005, a special Durga Puja campaign of Thums Up launched Jeet as their brand ambassador in West Bengal. Jeet launched the Times Food Guide 2012 in Kolkata.
In television, he appeared on several reality shows and also hosted some, including Koti Takar Baaji and Bigg Boss Bangla.
Stay connected to discover more about Jeetendra Madnani and his LifeStyle.
Read Also: Ritesh Pandey and his LifeStyle.
Facts You Never Knew About Jeetendra Madnani!
- Jeet was born into a Sindhi family.
- Jeet had reportedly been in a relationship with his co-star Swastika Mukherjee during his shooting of the film Mastan.
- Jeet subsequently married Mohana Ratlani, a school teacher from Lucknow, India, on 24 February 2011. They became parents to a daughter on 12 December 2012.
- In 2005, he acted alongside Koel Mallick in Nater Guru, which released to critical and commercial success and fetched him his second Anandalok Award for Best Actor.
- Jeet was also the ex-captain of the Bengal Tigers in the Celebrity Cricket League. Jeet had also acquired the Kolkata franchise of the first-ever multi-nation 2016 Premier Futsal season that started on 15 July 2016. The team is known as “Kolkata 5s” as each franchise was similarly named in the inaugural season.
- Jeet appeared with Koel Mallick in the films Saat Paake Bandha and Neel Akasher Chadni. He starred in Dui Prithibi, which was released on 14 October 2010. Dui Prithibi was the highest grosser of 2010, according to a study conducted by FICCI & Deloitte.
- He also acted in Baba Yadav’s second directional venture Game, in which he played the role of an officer of the Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) working in the Indian Army.
- In television, he appeared on several reality shows and also hosted some, including Koti Takar Baaji and Bigg Boss Bangla.
- In 2014, Jeet co-starred with Aindrita Ray (in her debut Bengali film) in the film Bachchan, which released on 3 October 2014, to a positive response from critics as well as from audiences.
Jeetendra Madnani Education
Qualification: Swastika Mukherjee
School: Mohana Ratlani
College: 24 February 2011
Jeetendra Madnani Gallery
Jeetendra Madnani Career
Profession: Actor & Producer
Debut TV Series/Movie: Bhawanipur Education Society College
Net Worth: Not Available
Family & Relatives
Father: 8 US
Marital Status: Not Available
Wife/Girlfriend: Not Available
Son(s): Not Available
Jeetendra Madnani Favorites
Hobbies: Not Available
Favorite Actress: $2 million
Favorite Food: Phone Number: he never shared his phone number publicly.Email Id: N/AWebsite: N/A
Favorite Color: 36 Inches