Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||6 Feet 1 Inches (1.85 m)|
|Weight||58 kg (128 lbs)|
|Hair Color||Lunar Tides|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Full Name||Jeffree Star|
|Profession||YouTuber, Entrepreneur, Makeup Artist, Singer, Song Writer|
|Age||36 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||November 15, 1985|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles County, California, United States|
Jeffree Star is a renowned American YouTuber, entrepreneur, makeup artist, and former singer-songwriter. He founded the company Jeffree Star Cosmetics in November 2014. He invested his life saving to begin the company’s makeup line with a basic three liquid lipstick colors.
Jeffree Star released a studio album, Beauty Killer in 2009, which included songs including Lollipop Luxury featuring Nicki Minaj. He launched several world tours to promote his music and signed to Konvict Muzik in 2010. But suddenly left the music industry by 2013, citing legal issues the label’s owner faced between 2007 and 2010.
In 2018, Forbes revealed he had made $18 million from his YouTube venture alone, making him the fifth-highest-paid YouTuber that year. He grew up in Orange County, California. He claims he began experimenting with his mother’s makeup as a child. Star convinced his mother to let him wear it to school when he was in junior high.
Jeffree Star studied at the Pacifica High School in Garden Grove, California, and graduated in 2002. After high school, he legally changed his name to Jeffree Star and moved to Los Angeles. He supported himself with different makeup, modeling, and music jobs. He recalls his early years, spending his weekends using a fake ID to attend Hollywood clubs, which is where celebrities would employ him as a personal makeup artist.
• In 2017, Jeffree Star accused Kylie Jenner of copying his lip gloss packaging designs which came out in 2014. He also accused Kylie cosmetics of using animal hair for their makeup brushes being the reason behind the brushes being too pricey. He continuously shamed the products of Kylie Cosmetics over his YouTube channel. With response to this accusation Kylie Cosmetics announced that Jeffree Star is no longer part of their PR list. 
• He was accused of making continuous racist remarks calling “nigger” to black people, he apologized later by uploading a YouTube video ‘Racism’, in which he mentioned that he was an attention seeker teenager at that time and today he is a changed man and is against racism. 
• In 2010, he called Dahive Vanity (singer) a ‘child molester’ as vanity was involved in sexual assault allegations. Later, Jeffree told people “to get over the negativity” which was framed as a promotional act for his album ‘Blood On The Dance Floor’ same as the band’s name of Dahive Vanity. He was accused to be involved with vanity knowing he was accused of sexual allegations. 
• In 2016, Kat Von D a tattoo artist imposed claim on Jeffree Star that he stole art work from a common friend B.J. Betts for his makeup line and never paid B.J. Betts for the art work. Later, B.J. Betts tweeted that the issue between Jeffree Star and him has been resolved. The feud between Kat Von D and Jeffree Star continued in 2018 when Jeffree Star accused Kat Von D for using his name to sell her liquid lipstick named after ‘Jeffree’ even after the conflict.
Jeffree Star Education
|School||Pacifica High School|
Jeffree Star's Photos Gallery
Jeffree Star Career
Profession: YouTuber, Entrepreneur, Makeup Artist, Singer, Song Writer
Net Worth: USD $18 million Approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Jeffrey L. Steininger
Mother: Marra Shubyann Lindstrom Steininger
Marital Status: Single
Jeffree Star Favorites
Hobbies: Collection of luxury items such as hand-bags
Favorite Color: Pink, Blue