Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m)|
|Weight||77 kg (170 lbs)|
|Hair Color||Ginger Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||The Vampire Diaries and The Originals as Klaus Mikaelson|
|Full Name||Joseph Martin|
|Age||41 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||16th May, 1981|
Joseph Morgan was born as Joseph Martin on 16th May, 1981. Joseph Morgan is a British performing artist and executive director. He was born in London, however, Joseph lived in Swansea for the past 11 years. Joseph is the most seasoned youngster in his family.
Joseph Morgan undertakes his initial education from Morriston Comprehensive School. After that Joseph considered Gorseinon College presently renamed as Gower College Swansea for pursuing a BTEC Performing Arts course. He, later on, moved back to London in his late teenager days in order to learn at the Central School of Speech and Drama.
Joseph Morgan made his acting debut by featuring in the primary arrangement of the Sky One Television Series Hex, and played the role of Troy. Joseph Morgan has shown up in various supporting roles in a diverse range of movies including, the BBC TV arrangement The Line of Beauty, and Alexander and Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World.
Joseph Morgan has likewise shown up in the TV arrangement Doc Martin and Casualty and performed the leading role in the series. Further, Joseph co-featured in the film Mansfield Park nearby renowned actress Billie Piper. Joseph Morgan assumed the lead character in the smaller than normal TV arrangement Ben Hur which previously publicized in Canada on CBC TV and then on 4 April 2010 on ABC TV in America.
Joseph Morgan performed the character role of Niklaus Mikaelson in The CW occult drama series The Vampire Diaries which procures Joseph Morgan various nominations just as The People’s Choice honor for the most loved performer. In 2011, he played the role of Lysander along with Henry Cavill in the Immortals movie. BuddyTV positioned Joseph Morgan on its rundown list of “Sexiest Men of 2011” at #84. Originals, which is sequential of Netflix series arrangement The Vampire Diaries, started airing with Joseph Morgan who played a featuring recurring role as Niklaus Mikaelson.
Joseph Morgan is a keen supporter of the philanthropy work titled Positive Women. He also makes a request to his fans to give to the cause in order to greet his birthday. Joseph Morgan met his better half Persia White on the shooting of The Vampire Diaries. In 2014, both of them got engaged subsequent of being in a long term relationship of 3 years approx. They wedded On 5th July 2014, they wedded in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Upon this marriage, Joseph Morgan turned into the stepfather of Persia White’s little baby daughter Mecca White.
Joseph Morgan began a production house alongside his innovative wife Persia White namely Night Owl Productions. Joseph Morgan directed and composed 2 short stories under that label. Their first production story Revelation proceeded to play at 8 film celebrations, and won the best dream film award at Flickers. The 2nd short film Carousal was taped in more than 7 tiring days with a team of more than 50 energetic individuals endeavoring to accomplish most extreme production esteem. In August 2018, it proceeded to play at various film celebrations and won the Best Drama Short at the London Independent Film Awards.
Joseph Morgan Education
|Qualification||Performing Arts Graduate|
|School||Morriston Comprehensive School, Swansea , UK|
|College||Gower College, Swansea, UK
Central School of Speech and Drama, London, UK
Check out Joseph Morgan 's video
Joseph Morgan 's Photos Gallery
Joseph Morgan Career
Known For: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals as Klaus Mikaelson
TV Show: Spooks (2002)
Film Debut: Eroica (2003)
Salary: $35,000 per episode
Net Worth: USD $3 Million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Nick Martin (Painter)
Mother: Sarah Martin
Brother(s): Jack Martin
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Persia White (m. 2014)
Emily VanCamp (actress)
Claire Holt (actress)
Joseph Morgan Favorites
Hobbies: Painting, Reading
Favorite Food: Steak
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Movies: Fight Club, Dead Snow, Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days, Interview with the Vampire
Facts You Never Knew About Joseph Morgan !
- Joseph Morgan began a production house alongside his innovative wife Persia White namely Night Owl Productions.
- The 2nd short film Carousel directed by Joseph was taped in more than 7 tiring days with a team of more than 50 energetic individuals endeavoring to accomplish most extreme production esteem.
- Upon his marriage to Persia White, Joseph Morgan turned into the stepfather of Persia White’s little baby daughter Mecca White.
- Joseph’s father was a painter and likewise, he also wants to paint in his available time.
- Joseph Morgan had no stunt tricks in the film Ben Hur (2010), the majority of his fighting scenes were finished at his own remarkable efforts.
- Joseph’s most loved scary horror movie was Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles. He 20 times viewed its trailer.
- Joseph Morgan said the wrong line in his very first shot of The Vampire Diaries.
- Joseph Morgan procures various nominations just as The People’s Choice honor for the most loved performer.
- Joseph Morgan is an enormous fanatic of comic books.
- Joseph Morgan has cute natural dimples that transform his personality more efficiently.
- He was born in London, however, Joseph lived in Swansea for the past 11 years.
- Joseph is the most seasoned youngster in his family.
- Joseph Morgan made his acting debut by featuring in the primary arrangement of the Sky One Television Series Hex, and played the role of Troy.
- BuddyTV positioned Joseph Morgan on its rundown list of “Sexiest Men of 2011” at #84.