Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ was born on 27 October 1983 is a Turkish actor, model, and former basketball player. Tatlıtuğ has set up himself as a main leading actor of Turkey with roles in few of the exceptionally successful television series, that include Menekşe ile Halil (2007–2008), Aşk-ı Memnu (2008–2010), Kuzey Güney (2011–2013) and Cesur ve Güzel (2016–2017), all of which garnered him critical acclaim and global acknowledgement.
Kivanc Tatlıtuğ was born in Adana, to Erdem and Nurten Tatlıtuğ. Amid an interview he has expressed that his father is Albanian from the city of Pristina. He has said that he was born and brought up in Adana and that his family has had a bakery business in the city for more than a hundred years. He studied at Yenice Çağ Private High School, where he excelled in basketball as extracurricular.
Because to his father’s ailment, the family moved to Istanbul so that his father could receive suitable treatment. In Istanbul, he joined the Beşiktaş, Fenerbahçe, Ülkerspor, “Fiskobirlik”, “Güney Sanayi”, “Çukurova Kulübü”, “Devlet Su İşleri” and “Tarsus Amerikan Kulübü” clubs as a professional U18 basketball player. Due to a dislocated leg, he had to leave basketball. He graduated from Istanbul Kultur University in 2013.
Kıvanç Tatltug hosted few pageants and shows. He featured in Gümüş as the character Mehmet Şadoğlu. He acted in the comedy-drama movie Americans at the Black Sea, which was directed by Kartal Tibet. He has also starred in other drama shows such as Menekşe ile Halil, where he played alongside Sedef Avcı. In the series Aşk-ı Memnu, Kıvanç imparted the leading role with Beren Saat. He provided the voice of Ken for the Turkish dubbed version of Toy Story 3.
A defining moment in Tatlıtuğ’s career was the point at which he played as Sekiz in Ezel. Since 2011, he has depicted Kuzey Tekinoğlu in the Kanal D drama series Kuzey Güney, which end up in June 2013. He won two Golden Butterfly Awards for Best Actor in a Leading Role for his role in Aşk-ı Memnu and “Kuzey ve Güney”. Tatlıtuğ played the poet-artist Muzaffer Tayyip Uslu in the drama film Kelebeğin Rüyası with Farah Zeynep Abdullah. Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ won Yeşilçam Cinema Awards for Best Actor in a prominent Role and other different honors and awards for his performance as Muzaffer Tayyip Use. He acted TV series “Kurt Seyit ve Şura” with Farah Zeynep Abdullah for the second time in 2014 and Cesur ve Güzel with Tuba Büyüküstün from 2016 to 2017 as Cesur Alemdaroğlu.
Stay connected to find out more about Kivanc Tatlitug and his LifeStyle.
You may also like Burak Deniz and his LifeStyle.
|Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ Bio Data|
|Full Name||Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ|
|Nickname/Alternative Name||Turkish Brad Pitt, Kivanc Tatlitug|
|Age (as of 2019)||35 years old|
|Date of Birth||27 October 1983|
|Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ Academic Profile|
|Qualification||Graduated from Istanbul Kultur University|
|School||Yenice Çağ Private High School|
|College/University||Istanbul Kultur University|
|Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ HD Photos||
|Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ Career and Net Worth|
|Family & Relatives|
|Marital Status||Married to Başak Dizer (m. 2016)|
|Wife/Girlfriend||Başak Dizer (m. 2016)|
|Brother(s)||Cem Tatlıtuğ, Tugay Tatlıtuğ|
|Sister||Melisa Tatlıtuğ, İpek Tatlıtuğ|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||187 lbs|
|Weight in KG||85 kg|
|Height in Feet||6′ 1½”|
|Height in Meter||1.87 m|
|Shoe Size||11 [US]|
|Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ Social Media|
Kuzey Güney 11. Bölüm | Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ – Saçlarını Yol Getir – HD
Some Interesting Facts About Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ
- He married stylist Başak Dizer on 19 February 2016 at the Turkish embassy in Paris. A sculpture of boom is in Madame Tussauds Istanbul.
- Kivanc Tatlitug is one of the highest-paid and generously compensated Turkish actors
- He has won many awards, including three Golden Butterfly Awards and a Yeşilçam Cinema Award.
- Tatlıtuğ won the pageants Best Model award of Turkey and Best Model of the World in 2002.
- In addition to these, Tatlıtuğ has additionally attracted acclaim from international directors such as James Cameron
- Talitug used to play basketball as a professional basketball player in Istanbul until he had to stop playing after a dislocation of his leg.
- Kivanc Tatlitug was involved with a French woman named Florence Eugene but however, that relationship did not turn out to be much.
- After that Kivanc got into a relationship with Basak Dizer in 2013 and got married in February 2016.