Full Name:Farah Zeynep Abdullah
Age (as of 2019):30 years old
Date of Birth:August 17, 1989
Birthplace:Beşiktaş, İstanbul, Turkey
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 Feet 4 Inches (1.60 m)
Weight:48 kg (106 lbs)
Body Measurements:31-22-33 Inches
Dress Size:2 (US)
Hair Color:Dark Brown
Eye Color:Dyed Blonde
Farah Zeynep Abdullah was born on 17 August 1989 in Beşiktaş, Istanbul, Turkey. Zeynep is a Turkish actress and singer. Farah moved to the UK when she was 15 years of age.
Farah Zeynep’s mother, Gülay, is of Bosnian, Turkish (from Crimea) and Macedonian descents and her father, Osman, is of Iraqi Turkmen origin (from Erbil). Because of war, her father immigrated to Turkey while she was a child. She is of Turkish plunge and doesn’t know Arabic. Even so, she did military service administration in Iraq.
Farah secondary education was spent at the Lycée Français Saint Michel in Istanbul until the point that her family moved to London where her father worked. Amid her studies at the University of Kent, Farah Zeynep Abdullah was offered a role in the Turkish series Öyle Bir Geçer Zaman Ki in 2010. She finished 2 full seasons and 79 episodes with that series. She additionally won the best-supporting-actress award at the Antalya Television Awards in 2011.
In 2013, Farah Zeynep showed up in Yilmaz Erdogan’s film Kelebeğin Rüyası (“The Butterfly’s Dream”) with Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ. It was chosen by the Turkish Minister of Culture and Tourism as Turkey’s candidate movie for the 2014’s Academy Awards. For that role, Farah won the award for supporting actress at the 18th Sadri Alışık Cinema and Theatre Awards.
2014 was an extremely bustling year for Farah. She featured in the Turkish film Bi Küçük Eylül Meselesi with Engin Akyurek. That movie picture was released on Valentine’s Day. She then at that point featured alongside Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ for the second time in the Turkish series Kurt Seyit ve Şura.
During the summer of that year, there was no rest, she filmed a musical-romantic movie with director Cagan Irmak by the name of Unutursam Fisilda. The role of HaticeAyperi won her various awards as she stunned audiences with her acting and singing aptitudes.
In 2015, she voiced Princess Tori in the Turkish variant of Barbie: The Princess & the Popstar. Likewise in late 2015, she completed her second film with director Yilmaz Erdogan, she played the role of ‘Muazzez’ in the film Eksi elmalar. That film was released on October 28, 2016, in Turkey and in early November in Europe.
In late July 2016, bits of gossip about Farah joining the famous Turkish series Muhteşem Yüzyıl: Kösem surfaced via social media. A few days later, it was affirmed that Farah had joined the series in the role of Hungarian princess Farya Bethlen. The series’ first episode aired on November 18, 2016, on Turkish TV channel FOX.
In May 2017, singer Emir Ersoy released his new Latin-Rock album RocKuba that included numerous collaborations with Turkish singers and famous people. Farah Zeynep Abdullah was the only person to have two songs melodies on that album. The songs were Haydi gel içelim and a remake of the great Teoman classic song Paramparça. The album was a big success achievement, reaching number 1 on many charts including Itunes.
On January 05 2018, Arif v 216 was released and Farah performed 2 of the biggest Ajda Pekan songs in it. Milyonzade and Boşvermişim Dünyaya.
Farah Zeynep Abdullah has been nominated and received many awards for her films, including Siyad (Film Critiques Association), one of the most important awards in the Turkish film industry.
Stay connected to discover more about Farah Zeynep Abdullah and her LifeStyle.
You might also like Onur Saylak and his LifeStyle.
Facts You Never Knew About Farah Zeynep Abdullah!
- Her whole family lives in England while Zeynep currently lives in Istanbul, Turkey due to her work commitments.
- During her studies at the University of Kent, Farah Zeynep Abdullah was offered a role in the Turkish series Öyle Bir Geçer Zaman Ki in 2010.
- Farah Zeynep Abdullah was the only person to have two songs on Latin-Rock album RocKuba released by Emir Ersoy. The songs were Haydi gel içelim and a remake of the famous Teoman classic song Paramparça.
- Farah has earned a minimum of 10 awards from different ceremonies and festivals.
- Farah Zeynep knows English, Turkish and French.
- Farah Zeynep Abdullah received her first award for acting at Claires Court Schools (Maidenhead) in 2008 from Theresa May, the British Prime Minister, who is also the Conservative MP for Maidenhead in Berkshire.
- She is the Turkish voice-over in the film, Barbie Rock’N’Royals (2015). Performed 6 songs adapted from English to Turkish.
- Her father is one of Turkish minority from Erbil, Iraq.
- Farah Zeynep also won the best-supporting-actress award at the Antalya Television Awards in 2011.
- In 2015, Farah Zeynep voiced Princess Tori in the Turkish version of Barbie: The Princess & the Popstar.
- Farah Zeynep film Kelebeğin Rüyası was selected by the Turkish Minister of Culture and Tourism as Turkey’s candidate film for the 2014’s Academy Awards.
- The role of HaticeAyperi in the movie Unutursam Fisilda won her multiple awards as she stunned audiences with her acting and singing skills.
- Farah made her powerful film debut with ‘The Dream of a Butterfly’ (2013) where she was highly acclaimed for her performance. The TV series, ‘Kurt Seyit and Shura’ where she was cast as Shura, has been sold over 20 countries, and “Magnificent Century: Kosem” is the most known and watched Turkish drama series all over the world.
Farah Zeynep Abdullah Education
College: University of Kent
Farah Zeynep Abdullah Gallery
Farah Zeynep Abdullah Career
Debut TV Series/Movie: Film: The Dream of a Butterfly 2013
Salary: Under review
Net Worth: USD $100K-$1M (Approx)
Family & Relatives
Father: Osman Abdullah
Mother: Gulay Abdullah
Brother(s): Not Known
Marital Status: Single
Farah Zeynep Abdullah Favorites
Favorite Food: Chinese Food
Favorite Color: Pink