|Age||46 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||May 12, 1977|
|Real Name||Arif Onur Saylak|
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||42-12-34 Inches|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lbs)|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
Arif Onur Saylak was born on 12 May 1977 in Ankara but brought up in Kusadasi (Aydin) Turkey. Arif is a Turkish actor, moviemaker, and director. He studied Physics at the Middle East Technical University. Arif Saylak left the university and attempted his fortunes at the Department of Public Administration, Faculty of Political Sciences, Ankara University.
Meanwhile, Arif Onur joined the theater performance club of the university and started acting (Faculty of Communication Theater Society). He participated in amateur beginner theater plays. From that point, Arif Onur Saylak chooses to pursue the rest of his life as an actor and admitted to Bilkent University Theater Department. He was promptly accepted and focused entirely on acting. During his time at Bilkent University, he showed up in many theaters plays including plays of ghetto and pogos in Ankara State Theaters, and a play by Nâzım Hikmet ( After Everything ) at Bilkent Theater.
Arif Onur Saylak played the character of “Çetin” in the series Hisarbuselik. He extended the audience with his Code Name series. Arif Onur Saylak likewise worked as a theater director at TED College. Due to his vocal suit for singing, he appeared in the university choir and was occupied in the melodic theater ( Biedermann and Kundakçılar ).
Arif Onur wrote and composed lyrics for some theater plays. TRT 2 exhibited a 13-episode youth program called Hadi Gidelim (2003). He entered the world of movie cinema with his first movie 15. Sonbahar Altın ( Autumn ) which was released for the very first time within the scope of 15th Golden Boll Film Festival on June 6, 2008, and furthermore won the best film award.
Arif Onur at that time appeared in Güz Sancısı. In 2009, he featured in the film Denizden Gelen, directed by Nesli Çölgeçen, with the Yılmaz Güney Special Award. On 28 July 2011, Saylak wedded the Turkish actress Tuba Büyüküstün in Paris, France. In January 2012, his wife gave birth to twin girls, Maya and Toprak. The couple got separated on 5 June 2017.
Arif Onur Saylak established a company called Bit Arts and entered the film industry business. His first short film experience encounter is with his wife Tuba Büyüküstün. He likewise directed the film.
Arif Onur Saylak Took Part In Following Series:
• Collision (2018-present) – Veli Ore
• You are my homeland (2016) – Tevfik
• Remember Gönül (2015) – Tekin
• Tree of Life (2014) – Cengiz
• Heavy Roman New World (2012) – Janti Metin
• Not For You (2011) – Aydın
• Gönülçelen (2010-2011) – Levent
• Breath (2009) – Fire
• Asi (2007) – Tilki Ziya
• Code Name: Kaos (2007) – Erkan Karaca
• Code Name (2006) by Erkan Karaca
• Hisarbuselik (2006) – Çetin
Stay connected to discover more about Arif Onur Saylak and his LifeStyle.
You might also like Chiranjeevi Sarja and his LifeStyle.
onur saylak Education
College: Middle East Technical University
onur saylak Career
Known For: Famous for starring in The Jungle movie
Film Debut: Sonbahar (2007)
TV Show: Bizim Evin Halleri (2000)
Net Worth: USD $100K-$1M (Approx)
Family & Relatives
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Gözde Yılmaz (m. 2020)
No. of Children: 2
Daughter: Maya Saylak
Tuba Buyukustun (m. 2011–2017)
Facts You Never Knew About onur saylak
• Arif Onur Saylak was wedded for six years to Tuba Büyüküstün, with whom he has twin daughters.
• He won two best performing actor awards for his outstanding acting in Ozcan Alper’s Sonbahar/The Autumn, the best film of 2008 Altin Koza Film Festival.
• He is representing and acting for a TV series “Gonulcelen/Heart Stealer” on Kanal/Channel D since 2010.
• His desire for acting driven him to quit the university and win the entry exams of the theatre department of Bilkent University.
• During his study, he participated in several theatre plays, i.e. Nazim Hikmet’s “Her Seye Ragmen”, and graduated from the university in 2006.
• Arif Onur Saylak established a company called Bit Arts and entered the film industry business. His first short film experience is with his wife Tuba Büyüküstün. He also directed the film.
• He turned out to be more popular with his noticeable acting in Hisarbuselik and reached to more audience with Kod Adi and Asi.
• Since he has a good decent voice and he was keenly interested in the musical side of theatre, he both took part in choirs at university theatre plays and wrote lyrics for some plays.
• Arif Onur was seen on the TV screen for a culture-art program on TRT 2 (Turkish National Tv and Radio Channel 2) called “Let’s Go/Haydi Gidelim” for 13 episodes, in addition to children program “Benimle Oynar misin”
Who is onur saylak?
onur saylak is a Turkish actor, born on 12 May, 1977 in Ankara, Turkey.
How old is onur saylak?
onur saylak is 46 years old as of September 2023.
How tall is onur saylak?
onur saylak is 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m).