Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 2 inches (1.70 m)|
|Weight||51 kg (112 lbs)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Famous for starring in Pretty Little Liars tv show|
|Full Name||Karen Lucille Hale|
|Age||33 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||June 14, 1989|
|Birthplace||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
Lucy Hale was born on 14th June, 1989 in Memphis, Tennessee. She is an American Television actress, entertainer, and famous singer. Lucy’s mother Julie Knight was an enlisted nurse. Lucy Hale was given her name after one of her incredible grandmas. During her early youth days, Lucy took singing and acting classes and was self-taught at home. When Lucy Hale was 15 years old, she relocated to Los Angeles with expectations of getting better opportunities.
In the beginning, she guests featured on various shows like The O.C., Ned’s Declassified School, Ruby, and the Rockets, and Private Practice. Lucy Hale showed up in NBC’s drama serial Bionic Woman as Becca Sommers, who was the little sister of the Jaime Sommers in 2007. Further, she made her debut performance in the TV series The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, where she depicts the character of Effie Kaligaris along with Alexis Bledel in August 2008.
After a few months, she co-featured as Rose Baker, alongside Ashley Newbrough, and JoAnna Garcia in The CW drama Privileged. In addition to TV series, Lucy Hale also starred in the movies, such as the action thriller Fear Island, and the satire film Sorority Wars in 2009. Lucy Hale was further given a role in the CW series Pretty Little Liars, as Aria Montgomery in October 2009. Lucy Hale stars as Sherrie in the movie Scream 4 in 2011. She was likewise given a role in A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song as singer Katie Gibbs.
Lucy Hale co-hosted MTV’s show Punk’d episode, where she effectively tricked with Pretty Little Liars stars Josh Hutcherson, Vanessa Hudgens, and Ian Harding that broadcasted on 26th April, 2012. In 2018, Lucy Hale featured in 3 consecutive movies, incorporating The Unicorn, Truth or Dare, and Dude. Later, she has given a lead role in the Riverdale sequential drama arrangement Katy Keene on 11th March, 2019.
Music was Lucy’s, first love. She was strongly influenced by Faith Hill, Dixie Chicks and Shania Twain. However, what lighted her enthusiasm for seeking after the music profession was Britney Spears’ Baby One More Time. Lucy Hale made her debut studio collection titled Road Between, which premiered on 3rd June, 2014 as a successful music album.
Lucy Hale Education
|Qualification||Young Actors Space|
|School||Cordova Optional School, Memphis|
Check out Lucy Hale's video
Lucy Hale's Photos Gallery
Lucy Hale Career
Known For: Famous for starring in Pretty Little Liars tv show
Film Debut: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (2008)
TV Show: American Juniors (2003)
Net Worth: USD $6 million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Preston Hale
Mother: Julie Hale
Sister(s): Maggie Hale
Marital Status: Single
Lucy Hale Favorites
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite TV Show: Friends, American Idol
Favorite Movies: Billy Madison
Facts You Never Knew About Lucy Hale!
- Lucy Hale has 1 elder sister, Maggie Hale and 2 step-siblings Wes, and Kirby.
- Lucy Hale initially showed up on TV in the Fox Television program American Juniors as one of the contestants in 2003.
- In the vivified Disney movie Secret of the Wings, Lucy Hale lent her voice for the character of Periwinkle, who was a twin sister of Tinker Bell.
- In 2016, Lucy Hale alongside Ryan Seacrest filled in as a journalist for Dick Clark’s Rockin’ Eve of New Year in New Orleans.
- Lucy Hale worked together with Rascal Flatts, to compose a melodic cover entitled Let It Go for Disney animation series Frozen in 2015.