Full Name:Malavika Avinash
Age (as of 2019):43 years old
Date of Birth:28 January 1976
Birthplace:Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 ft 3 inches (1.60 m)
Weight:60 kg (132 lbs)
Body Measurements:32-30-34 inches
Bra Size/Breast:32 Inches
Dress Size:12 (US)
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Malavika Avinash is an uprising Indian movie actress, television personality, television actress, dancer, Presenter, politician and writer and who predominantly appears in Tamil and Kannada language movies. She was born in Chennai, Tamil Nadu; India on 28th January 1976. Malavika is commonly recognized for anchoring Kannada TV show titled Baduku Jataka Bandi.
Malavika Avinash was born to N. Ganesan and Savithri. She successfully completed her LLB degree from University of Bangalore. Malavika initiated her Bharatanatyam training when she was only 5 years old. She took her preliminary dancing lessons under the supervision of Prof. MR. Krishnamurthy; afterwards she initiated her training under Padmashri Leela Samson.
In the year 1988, Malavika Avinash initiated her career in acting with Kannada movie Krishna avatar. She made her first small-screen debut with Kannada series titled Mayamruga. This series made her a renowned celeb and her acting was amongst the most unforgettable ones. Her character of Nanjamma in Kannada TV series Grihabhanga was her top performance as a TV actress. Aside from Kannada, Malavika Avinash has appeared in Malayalam and Tamil television and film industry too. Besides being a flourished actress, she is also a famous politician. She enrolled for Bharatiya Janata Party and was elected as one of its co-spokespersons.
Malavika Avinash was born to a banker and writer named N. Ganesan & a dancer Savithri Ganesan. She also has a younger sister named Ranjani Ganesan. In 2001, she got married to renowned actor Avinash Yelandur. The couple was blessed with a baby boy named Galv.
Facts You Never Knew About Malavika Avinash!
- Is Malavika Avinash addicted to smoking?: No
- Is Malavika Avinash alcoholic?: Not Known
- She belongs to a Tamil family.
- At her 5 years of age, she initiated to learn dance and took her training from Krishnamurthy in Bharatanatyam and afterwards from Leela Samson.
- Malavika Avinash has got training from Pandit Partho Das to play Sitar.
- At her 9 years of age, Malavika starred a child star in Malayalam movies.
- She was brilliant in studies, and she was placed on 3rd position in Bachelor of Laws degree at University of Bangalore.
- The renowned film director G. V. Lyer noticed her dancing performance as Krishna, after that, he signed as Krishna in Kannada movie titled Krishnaavataar.
- Malavika Avinash has worked in multiple languages like Malayalam, Kannada, and Tamil.
- In the year 1999, she electioneered for BJP contender Sushma Swaraj in Karnataka.
- In the year 2013, she enrolled for Bharatiya Janata Party and within five months, she travelled through 21 constituencies with the intention of campaigning for BJP in Karnataka.
- In the year 2014, she was elected as co-spokesperson of Bharatiya Janata Party.
- Malavika Avinash also campaigned for general elections 2014, by-elections, MLC elections and local body which involves Gundlupet and Nanjangud by-elections.
- She worked with a non-government organization called Madhyam Foundation for more than three years.
- She has done campaigns for BJP in several Indian states such as Karnataka, Kerala, and Tamil Nadu.
- Malavika Avinash has presented a number of TV shows such as Baduku Jataka Bandi, Agni, Aradirali Belaku, Takadhimithaa etc.
Malavika Avinash Education
Qualification: Bachelor of Laws
School: Not Knonw
College: Bangalore University, Bengaluru
Malavika Avinash Gallery
Malavika Avinash Career
Debut TV Series/Movie:
- Kannada Film: Krishnaavataar (1988)
- Malayalam Film: Daivathinte Vikrithikal (1992)
- Tamil Film: Jay Jay (2003)
- Kannada TV: Mayamruga (1998–2000)
- Tamil TV: Anni (2001-2003)
Net Worth: Rs. 1.2 Crore
Family & Relatives
Father: Natesan Ganesan
Brother(s): Not Known
Sister(s): Ranjani Ganesan Ramesh
Marital Status: Married
Son(s): Gaalav Yelandur