Mohammad Kaif – Biography, Facts & Life Story
His Social Media Profiles
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||37-32-11 inches|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches (1.80 m)|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lbs)|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Age||42 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||December 1, 1980|
|Full Name||Mohammad Kaif|
Mohammad Kaif Education
Qualification: Bachelor of Arts
College: Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University
Mohammad Kaif Career
Profession: Former Cricketer
ODI debut (cap 142): 28 January 2002 v England
Last ODI: 29 November 2006 v South Africa
Test debut (cap 228): 2 March 2000 v South Africa
Net Worth: USD $1 million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Mohammad Tarrif
Mother: Kaisar Jahan
Brother: Mohammad Saif
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Pooja Kaif (m. 2011)
No. of Children: 2
Pooja Yadav (Noida based Journalist)
Mohammad Kaif Favorites
Favorite Destination: Dehli
Favorite Color: Black, Brown
Facts You Never Knew About Mohammad Kaif
- Kaif is married to Pooja Yadav who is a Noida based journalist. They got married on 25 March 2011 in a very private ceremony. The two met through common friends and dated for 4 years before tying the knot.
- Mohammad Kaif played for India, Uttar Pradesh, Andhra cricket team, Derbyshire County Cricket Club, Gloucestershire County Cricket Club, India Red, Leicestershire, Rajasthan Cricket Association President’s XI, The Rajasthan Royals, Kings XI Punjab and Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- Kaif led the Indian Under-19 team to victory winning the U-19 World Cup 2000. He was also the captain of the central zone and Uttar Pradesh in domestic cricket.
- Mohammad Kaif joined the Indian National Congress and contested 2014 Loksabha election from Phulpur in Uttar Pradesh but ultimately lost to Keshav Prasad Maurya of the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- Kaif started his career from Green Park Hostel. Since then there was no looking back for this right-handed batsman and he went on to represent India in Tests, ODIs and played domestic cricket for Uttar Pradesh from 1998 till 2014.
- Kaif was selected in the first intake of the National Cricket Academy in Bangalore. He made his Test debut in 2000 against South Africa.