Full Name:Rudra Pratap Singh
Profession:Former Cricketer (Left Arm Fast-Medium)
Age (as of 2019):33 years old
Date of Birth:December 6, 1985
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m)
Weight:75 kg (165 lbs)
Favorite Color:Black, White
Facts You Never Knew About Rudra Pratap Singh!
- Rudra Pratap Singh to represent India in international cricket. Co-incidentally, even the first one hailed from Uttar Pradesh and adding more to the co-incidence part, he too was a left-arm medium pacer.
- RP has trained alongside Raina, who later became his team-mate at India Under-19, state team and senior India team.
- RP, who made his First-Class debut as an 18-year old, made news when he impressed everyone with bowling at the death in India’s Under-19 World Cup campaign in Bangladesh in 2004, where he picked up eight wickets at an average of 24.75.
- In January 2006, RP made his Test debut in Faisalabad in Pakistan in a placid batting track. He was the third left-arm pacer in the team after Irfan and Zaheer.
- In 2007, RP became the 10th Indian bowler to pick a five-for at Lord’s. His feat did charge up the other new ball bowlers.
- RP was instrumental in India winning the first ICC Twenty20 World Championship in South Africa in 2007.
Rudra Pratap Singh Education
Qualification: Bechelor in Arts
School: Not Available
College: Lucknow University
Guru Gobind Singh Sports College
Rudra Pratap Singh Gallery
Rudra Pratap Singh Career
Profession: Former Cricketer (Left Arm Fast-Medium)
Debut TV Series/Movie: ODI- 4 September 2005 vs Zimbabwe in Harare
Test- 21 January 2006 vs Pakistan in Faisalabad, Pakistan
T20- 13 September 2007 vs Scotland in Kingsmead
Salary: INR ₹4 crore approx
Net Worth: INR ₹33 crore approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Shiv Pratap Singh
Mother: Girija Devi
Sister(s): Akansha, Deepa
Marital Status: Married
Wife/Girlfriend: Devanshi Popat (m. 2012)
Daughter(s): Ira Arya Singh