Known ForTV Actress
Profession:Television actress, model, fashion designer, host and a dentist.
Nationality:Pakistani & British
Age (as of 2019):40 years old
Date of Birth:11th January 1979
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Hair Color:Dark Brown
Nadia Hussain is an outstanding Pakistan Television actress, model, fashion designer, host and a dentist. Most of all, she is a mother to 4 cutest kids. One of the hand-picked models in Pakistan fashion industry, Nadia Hussain has become a universal name while it comes to fashion. Not only in her career in modeling, but her acting in a number of dramas has also supported her achieve immense fame. With gorgeousness that is mesmeric, with talent everyone desired for, Nadia is one of the top reasons in advancement of Pakistan fashion industry.
Nadia Hussain was born in Karachi, Pakistan on 11th January, 1979. She started her schooling at Beaconhouse School System and once completing her early education, she got admission in Fatimah Jinnah Dental College with the intention of completing her graduation. Heading towards her family, Nadia’s father was much supportive for her whereas her mother wasn’t that compassionate though her father always assisted her to do what she desired to do in life.
As everybody knows, Nadia Hussain is a quite hardworking lady and receives immense admirations from all. In the year 2003, she got married to a stockbroker named Atif Khan. Nadia Hussain is a mother of four kids with two sons Sherdad and Sasha and two daughters Shadal and Shanza.
Nadia Hussain made her entrance in showbiz when she was a child. She appeared in a video for her aunt Tina Sani and also did a commercial. At the age of 19, Nadia was introduced to showbiz by Mubashir Khan and she did her first contract for modeling. Except Pakistan, Nadia Hussain was also nominated as Bridal Asia across India.
Nadia Hussain started her acting career with drama serial Manay Na Yeh Dil in the year 2008 alongside Ayesha Khan and Faisal Qureshi. She has also performed in a number of super hit Pakistani dramas like Ladies Park, Noor Bano, Sitamgar, Choti Si Kahani, Shert and numerous others and substantiated her as a successful actress across Pakistan. At present, the 40 years old Nadia Hussain is working at her own dental clinic and also owns a beauty salon named Nadia Hussain Salon located in Karachi. Undoubtedly, she is one of the most adaptable females across Pakistan.
Facts You Never Knew About Nadia Hussain !
- Nadia Hussain was born into a Muslim family in London, UK. .
- Nadia Hussain is married to Atif Khan, a successful stockbroker and has 4 little kids named Shanza, Shadal, Sasha and Sherdad.
- She initiated her career in modeling when she was only 19 years old.
- Famous for her featuring roles in Ladies Park, Sitamgar, and other Pakistani dramas, this renowned actress has also emerged as one of Pakistan’s most in-demand models.
- Nadia Hussain started modeling in late teens and afterwards followed her career as a dentist.
- She is the only Pakistani model to walk on the ramp at Sarajevo Fashion Week.
- Nadia Hussain and Ahsan Khan were both in the leading cast of 2012 Pakistani super hit series “Omar Dadi aur Gharwalay”.
- Nadia also owns a lawn brand named Nadia Hussain Lawn.
Nadia Hussain Education
School: Beaconhouse School System
College: College / University: Fatima Jinnah Dental College
Nadia Hussain Gallery
Nadia Hussain Career
Profession: Television actress, model, fashion designer, host and a dentist.
Known For: TV Actress
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Brother(s): Not Known
Sister(s): Not Known
Marital Status: Married
Husband/Boyfriend: Atif Khan
Children: Shadal, Sherdad, Sasha, and Shanza