Nazia Iqbal – Biography, Facts & Life Story
Her Social Media Profiles
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||34-26-34 Inches|
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches (1.65 m)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Dress Size||6 US|
|Nickname||The Queen Of Pashto Music|
|Age||38 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||6 May 1984|
|Full Name||Nazia Iqbal|
|Birthplace||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
Nazia Iqbal is a Pashtun vocalist from Swat District, Pakistan. Nazia was conceived in the year 1984 in the area of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in North-West Pakistan. From an extremely youthful age, she built up an enthusiasm for singing. She set up herself as a most well known and Successful Singer in Pakistan.
Nazia got hitched a kindred Pashtun entertainer Javid Feza, in the year 2005 and settled in Lower Dir from that point. Javid Feza originates from the region of Nangarhar in Afghanistan. The couple has a youthful little girl named Meena, born not long after their marriage.
Numerous individuals have expected that Nazia Iqbal will stop singing calling as some past Pashto vocalists did on account of the conventional in reverse culture winning where females, as a rule, don’t enjoy the singing profession and other arranged concerts yet Nazia was an exemption.
As a couple, Nazia and Javid went to sing together on various events and released various collections and tunes. Most fans and audience members have loved their collaboration together.
Nazia Iqbal Career
Known For: Famous for starring in Lofari waye song
Song: Tor Orbal Ra Khor Ka (2014)
Net Worth: USD $1.5 Million Approx
Family & Relatives
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Javed Fiza, singer (m. 2005-present)
No. of Children: 1
Nazia Iqbal Favorites
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Nazia Iqbal
- Nazia is a Pashtun artist of Pashto dialect from Pakistan who has her fan base in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- Nazia originally began her singing profession at the youthful age of 6 years on a local Peshawar Television Show.
- She proceeded to expand her popularity particularly in the innate regions of Pakistan and southern parts of Afghanistan, where she sang and performed on various events.
- In the year 2000, Nazia recorded and released her first album.
- Nazia Iqbal is regularly credited for Revolutionizing and Popularizing Pashto Pop Music.
- Some of the general population called her ‘The Queen Of Pashto Music’
- As the years have passed by, numerous individuals of the Nazia Iqbal melodies have gone exceptionally famous on Youtube and have collected millions of perspectives.
- Apart from Pashto, she sings in Punjabi, Urdu, Dari, and English dialect.