Full Name:Shashwat Singh
Age:30 years old (in 2021)
Date of Birth:16 October 1990
Birthplace:Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)
Weight:70 kg (154 lbs)
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Check out exclusive ➡ facts about Shashwat Singh.
Facts You Never Knew About Shashwat Singh!
- Singer Shashwat Singh, who made his Bollywood debut with the song Wat Wat Wat from movie Tamasha, says when he got a chance to sing for AR Rahman, who was the music composer for the film, he was “awestruck”.
- He is the young brother of the permanent celebrity of roommates, Nidhi Singh.
- Shashwat Singh records his debut with A.Rahman, who for him is father and teacher.
- After graduating from B.Com, Shashwat went to Chennai and enrolled in the KM Music Conservatory, music school founded by A.Rahman, to pursue his musical dreams.
- According to Shashwat, one of his friends informed him that Rahman was looked for a new voice, after which he auditioned for the song Wat Wat Wat, Tamasha, and got it.
- Shashwat Singh is Indian Playback Singer. He was born on 16 October 1990 in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Shashwat Singh Education
Qualification: Graduation (B Com)
School: Not Available
College: Not Available
Shashwat Singh Gallery
Shashwat Singh Career
Profession: Playback singer
Debut TV Series/Movie: Song (singer): Wat Wat Wat from the film Tamasha (2015)
Salary: Not Available
Net Worth: Not Available
Family & Relatives
Father: Birendra Singh
Mother: Rashmi Singh
Brother(s): Rishabh Singh
Sister(s): Nidhi Singh
Marital Status: Single
Wife/Girlfriend: Not Known
Son(s): Not Known
Daughter(s): Not Known
Shashwat Singh Favorites
Hobbies: Not Available
Favorite Food: Not Available
Favorite Color: Black
Hayden Haas Wish Hayden Haas Happy Birthday
Amrita Acharia Wish Amrita Acharia Happy Birthday
Ruby Modine Wish Ruby Modine Happy Birthday
Angelica Hale Wish Angelica Hale Happy Birthday
Blake Michael Wish Blake Michael Happy Birthday
Preeti Simoes Wish Preeti Simoes Happy Birthday