Known For"Pratigya" in the TV serial 'Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya' (2009-2012)
Full Name:Pooja Gor
Age:28 years old (in 2020)
Date of Birth:1 June 1991
Birthplace:Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 ft 6 inches (1.68 m)
Weight:56 kg (124 lbs)
Body Measurements:34-26-35 inches
Dress Size:6 (US)
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Pooja Gor is a famous Indian television actress as well as a television host who mainly recognized for her work in Indian drama Serials. She was born in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India on June 1, 1991.
Pooja Gor is an enormously versatile actress who has starred in a number of television series and has showed her abilities. She is extremely talented and beautiful. She was born and raised in Ahmedabad city whereas she initiated her career in Mumbai. She completed her schooling from A.G School, Ahmedabad.
Pooja Gor is famous for her character as Pratigya in the serial titled “Mann Ke Awaaz Pratigya” aired on Star Plus. Her key breakthrough occurred right after her acting in famous show titled “Kitni Mohabbat Hai” as the lead’s fellow. After these serials, she also starred in Ek Nayi Ummed – Roshni which was aired on Life OK. Pooja Gor also moved ahead to host numerous episodes of Savdhaan India. She has appeared in serials such as Ek Thi Nayaka, Sapna Babu Ka, Lakhon me Ek and numerous others. Pooja’s scope wasn’t only restricted to television shows though she has also been a prominent part of numerous web series. She starred back on small screen by the show titled “Cheek… Ek khaufnaak Sach” aired on Big Magic. Pooja Gor was also a contestant in Fear Factor season 5 and in Big boss season 6.
She has received numerous awards such as Star Pariwaar Awards 2010 as Hottest Jodi and Favorite Sadsaya, Global Indian Film and TV Honors Award 2011 for the Best actor in a leading role, Kalakar Awards 2011 for the best television actress, Star Pariwaaar Award 2011 for the most favorite Patni, Maa and Beti. Along with small screen, Pooja Gor has also starred in a Bollywood movie. In the year 2018, she made her first movie debut through Abhishek Kapoor’s movie titled Kedarnath. In this movie, she portrayed the role of Sara Ali Khan’s sister. Pooja was born to Aarti Gor and Avinash Gor. She has a younger brother named Naman Gaur. Her so-called relationship with renowned actor Raj Singh Arora is going strong with each day passing.
Facts You Never Knew About Pooja Gor!
- Is Pooja Gor addicted to smoking?: Not Known
- Is Pooja Gor alcoholic?: Yes
- In the year 2009, she initiated her acting career with the character of Purvi Hanish Sharma in television serial titled Kitani Mohabbat Hai.
- Pooja Gor has also hosted a number of television shows like Savdhaan India and Lakhon Mein Ek.
- Pooja Gor is typically recognized for her role as Pratigya in “Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya”, Roshni in “Ek Nayi Ummeed” and Purvi in “Kitani Mohabbat Hai”.
- Pooja Gor joined A.G. School and afterwards enrolled for Gujarat University.
- She was bestowed with STAR Parivaar Award 2010 for the most favored Naya Sadasya.
- Her younger brother named Naman Gaur is also associated with showbiz industry.
- In the year 2010, she started to date famous actor Raj Singh Arora.
- Travelling and photography are her most favorite hobbies.
- Meryl Streep is her most favorite actress.
Pooja Gor Education
School: A.G. School, Ahmedabad
College: Gujarat University, Ahmedabad
Pooja Gor Gallery
Pooja Gor Career
Known For: "Pratigya" in the TV serial 'Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya' (2009-2012)
Debut TV Series/Movie: TV: Kitani Mohabbat Hai (2009)
Net Worth: $200 Thousand
Family & Relatives
Marital Status: Unmarried
Raj Singh Arora (Actor)
Niharika Ghai Wish Niharika Ghai Happy Birthday
Kenneth San Jose Wish Kenneth San Jose Happy Birthday
Lil Nas X Wish Lil Nas X Happy Birthday
Amruta Fadnavis Wish Amruta Fadnavis Happy Birthday
Morgan Obenreder Wish Morgan Obenreder Happy Birthday
Jaya Bachchan Wish Jaya Bachchan Happy Birthday