Sara Ali Khan is a well-known Indian films celebrity as well as an emerging actress of Bollywood film industry. She is the daughter of a famous Bollywood actor, Saif Ali Khan and a well-known actress, Amrita Singh. Following the path of her father, Sara Ali Khan has started her career in acting from a romantic movie, Kedarnath, released in the year 2018. She has co-starred with Sushant Singh in her debut movie.
Sara Ali Khan’s debut movie was prohibited in an Indian State, Uttarakhand, just because it was supposed to promote Love for Jihad. A few ministers of Kedarnath State, around which movie is based upon, supposed the movie stimulated Jihad and requested to ban the movie. After the release of Kedarnath, the film has received diverse reviews. Though, her acting has acclaimed critics admirations. Sara Ali Khan has performed her role with excellence as veterans.
She was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on 12th August 1995. Sara belongs to Pathan and Bengali descent by her father and Punjabi descent by her Mom. She is Pataudi family’s member and granddaughter of Sharmila Tagore and Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi; Sara has a half-brother named Taimur Ali Khan and a brother named Ibrahim Ali Khan. Her brother Ibrahim formerly worked as a child star in the year 2008 in an Indian movie, Tashan. She joined Columbia University and also earned a degree from the London School of Economics in London. Sara holds Indian nationality and her star sign is Leo. She is a follower of Islam.
Sara Ali Khan appeared in a TV commercial when she was only 4 years old. In the year 2018, she made her acting debut in inter-faith romantic Hindi movie, Kedarnath. The film is about a Hindu girl who loves with a Muslim guy. She played the character of a Hindu girl, whereas Sushant Singh plays his role for Muslim Porter boy along with her. The movie was released in the year 2018, which received diverse reviews from the viewers. Sara Ali Khan also received critical admirations as it was her first acting debut in the Bollywood film industry. After that, she appeared along with Ranveer Singh in the super hit movie Simba, which was a remake of 2015 Telugu movie, Temper. The movie was directed and produced by Rohit Shetty. Karan Johar is the co-producer of this movie. The movie received positive reviews from audiences.
She has got 6.7 million followers on her Instagram account and increasing very fast after her great performance in Simba movie with Ranveer Singh.
View this post on Instagram
|Sara Ali Khan Bio Data||Description|
|Name||Sara Ali Khan|
|Full Name||Sara Ali Khan|
|Age (as of 2019)||25 years old|
|Date of Birth||September 1993|
|Sara Ali Khan Academic Profile|
|School||Degree from the London School of Economics|
|Sara Ali Khan HD Photos||
|Sara Ali Khan Career and Net Worth|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Saif Ali Khan|
|Mother||Amrita Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan (Stepmother)|
|Brother(s)||Ibrahim Ali Khan, Taimur Ali Khan (Half-brother)|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||110 lbs|
|Weight in KG||50 kg|
|Height in Feet||5 feet 5 inches|
|Height in Meter||1.63 m|
|Body Measurements||32-26-34 inches|
|Dress Size||8 (US)|
|Shoe Size||4 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Hobbies||Travelling, playing tennis, dancing|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Katrina Kaif|
|Favorite Destination||Goa, London, New York, Dubai|
|Sara Ali Khan Social Media|
Some Interesting Facts About Sara Ali Khan
- While Sara was in college, she, together with her mother Amrita Singh, was appeared on the front cover of “Hello” magazine.
- After her presence on Hello magazine cover, Sara Ali Khan got a number of modeling offers, though her parents desired her to complete her studies on priority basis.
- She was initially believed to appear in Karan Johor’s Indian version of Hollywood movie “The Fault in Our Stars” together with Shahid Kapoor’s Brother Ishaan Khattar. Though, she was afterward dropped on account of a few undisclosed reasons.
- Sara Ali Khan was approached by Anil Sharma to perform with his son, Utkarsh Sharma in a movie but once again, she was dropped due to some reasons.
- She once confessed that she had a crush on Rishabh Pant.
- Bhumi Pednekar Biography, Height, Age, Weight, Boyfriend and Facts
- Kriti Kharbanda Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend and Facts
- Soha Ali Khan Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Husband and Facts
- Jasmin Walia Height, Weight, Body measurements, Biography, Net worth, Boyfriend, Facts
- Rhea Chakraborty Height, Age, Bio, Body Measurements, Net worth, Boyfriend, Facts