Lady Gaga is the most stunning American songwriter, actress, singer, dancer, philanthropist and a fashion designer. She was born in Manhattan, New York on 28th March, 1986 to Joseph Anthony Germanotta and Cynthia Louise. Gaga’s father is of Italian ancestry, and her mother is of half French-Canadian and half Italian, German, Scottish and English ancestry. Lady Gaga was proficient enough in singing and play piano since her childhood. She joined Convent of the Sacred Heart when she was 11 years of age where she was tormented for her appearance and weird habits.
By age 14, she was performing on open mike nights in bars and clubs. Lady Gaga had gained admission at Tisch School of the Arts in New York University. Along with sharpening her songwriting abilities, Gaga composed a number of analytical papers and essays on art, social issues, religion and politics. When Lady Gaga was 19 years old, she left her studies and settled with her parents’ home with the intention of pursuing a melodic career. In this time she commenced a band which started to get local attention.
In the year 2008, Lady Gaga released her very first musical album ‘The Fame’ to lukewarm radio play; she toured to Europe and in gay bars and clubs in USA in order to promote her album, though it was not till her first super hit ‘Just Dance’ came to attention in the year 2009 that she exploded on music scene.
Since that time, Lady Gaga has gained a number of awards as well as nominations for a cord of hits; her first music album hatched some more mega hits ‘Love Game’, ‘Poker Face’ and ‘Paparazzi’; once touring the album she wrote ‘The Fame Monster’, an EP exploring the blacker side to her new-found recognition. The Fame Monster was released in the year 2009 and received manifold awards, hatching her most iconic single ‘Bad Romance’, ‘Alejandro’ and ‘Telephone’.
In the year 2011, Lady Gaga released her second album ‘Born this Way’; this music album received massively more critically in comparison with her previous two albums for touching on politics, religion and sexuality themes. She composed her 3rd album, ARTPOP, released in the year 2013. Lady Gaga made her first acting debut in Robert Rodriguez’s Machete Kills, and also performed in Rodriguez’s sequel Sin City – A Dame to Kill For.
|Lady Gaga Bio Data||Description|
|Full Name||Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta|
|Nickname/Alternative Name||GaGa, Germ, Loopy, Sucra, Mother Monster|
|Age (as of 2019)||32 years old|
|Date of Birth||March 28, 1986|
|Hometown||New York City, United States|
|Lady Gaga Academic Profile|
|School||Convent of the Sacred Heart, New York|
|College/University||New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts|
|Lady Gaga HD Photos||
|Lady Gaga Career and Net Worth|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Actress|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
|Family & Relatives|
|Husband/Boyfriend||Christian Carino (2017-Present)|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||117 lbs|
|Weight in KG||53 kg|
|Height in Feet||5 feet 1 inches|
|Height in Meter||1.55 m|
|Body Measurements||36-26-37 inches|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
Yes on both arms:
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actress||Britney Spears|
|Favorite Book(s)||Romeo and Juliet (By William Shakespeare)|
|Favorite Color||Purple, Black, White|
|Lady Gaga Social Media|
Some Interesting Facts About Lady Gaga
- Lady Gaga’s name was stirred by Queen Song, ‘Radio Gaga’.
- Her nicknames are Loopy, Gagaloo, Rabbit Teeth, Mother Monster and Little Mermaid.
- Lady Gaga’s most favorite colors are lavender and black.
- Lady Gaga’s most favorite cartoon character is Bugs Bunny.
- Her favorite movie director is Martin Scorsese.
- Lady Gaga was one time mentioned by Chicago cops for licentious exposure for wearing hot jeans in public.
- Gaga used to be part of a duet with performance star Lady Stardust. They were named ‘Lady Gaga And Starlight Revenue’.
- Lady Gaga signed a deal on her 20th birthday with Interscope Records.
- Her natural hair shade is brown.
- The Fame Monster was the top-selling album of the year 2010 worldwide.
- Britney Spears Husband, Height, Age, Bio, Family, Net worth, Facts
- Justin Timberlake Height, Age, Bio, Net worth, Facts, Wife, Family
- Sunidhi Chauhan Biography, Height, Age, Weight, Husband and Facts
- Nick Jonas Height, Age, Biography, Family, Wife, Net worth, Facts
- Jessica Biel Height, Age, Husband, Family, Bio, Net worth, Facts