|Age||36 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||March 28, 1986|
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 1 inches (1.55 m)|
|Weight||53 kg (117 lbs)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Nickname||GaGa, Germ, Loopy, Sucra, Mother Monster|
|Full Name||Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Actress|
Lady Gaga is a renowned American songwriter, actress, singer, dancer, philanthropist, and fashion designer. Her father is of Italian ancestry, and her mother is of half French-Canadian and half Italian, German, Scottish, and English ancestry. Lady Gaga is talented enough in singing and playing piano since her childhood. She joined the Convent of the Sacred Heart at age 11.
By age 14, she was performing on open mike nights in bars and clubs. Lady Gaga had gained admission to the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University. Along with sharpening her songwriting skills, Gaga wrote several analytical papers and essays on art, social issues, religion, and politics. When Lady Gaga was 19 years old, she left her studies and lived in her parents’ home, trying to pursue a career. During this time, she began a band, which got local attention.
In the year 2008, Lady Gaga released her very first music album, The Fame, to lukewarm radio play; she toured Europe and in gay bars and clubs in the United States in order to promote her album.
Since that time, Lady Gaga has gained several awards and nominations for a cord of hits; her first music album hatched some more mega-hits: Love Game, Poker Face, and Paparazzi; once touring the album, she wrote The Fame Monster, an EP exploring the blacker side to her newfound recognition. The Fame Monster received manifold awards, hatching her most iconic single Bad Romance, Alejandro, and Telephone.
In the year 2011, Lady Gaga released her second album Born This Way; this music album received massively more critically in comparison with her previous two albums for touching on politics, religion, and sexual themes. She wrote her 3rd album, ARTPOP, released in the year 2013. Lady Gaga made her first acting debut in Robert Rodriguez’s Machete Kills, and performed in Rodriguez’s sequel Sin City – A Dame to Kill For.
Lady Gaga Education
|School||Convent of the Sacred Heart, New York|
|College||New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts|
Lady Gaga Career
Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Singing Debut: The Fame (Album)
- Movie Debut: Monster Ball Tour: At Madison Square Garden
- TV Show: The Sopranos
Family & Relatives
Father: Joseph Germanotta
Mother: Cynthia Germanotta
Christian Carino (2017-Present)
- Lüc Carl (2007-2008)
- Speedy (2009)
- Taylor Kinney (October 2011 – 2016)
Lady Gaga Favorites
Favorite Actress: Britney Spears
Favorite Food: Cheeseburger
Favorite Color: Purple, Black, White
Facts You Never Knew About Lady Gaga!
- Lady Gaga’s name was stirred by Queen Song, ‘Radio Gaga’.
- Her nicknames are Loopy, Gagaloo, Rabbit Teeth, Mother Monster and Little Mermaid.
- Lady Gaga’s most favorite colors are lavender and black.
- Lady Gaga’s most favorite cartoon character is Bugs Bunny.
- Her favorite movie director is Martin Scorsese.
- Lady Gaga was one time mentioned by Chicago cops for licentious exposure for wearing hot jeans in public.
- Gaga used to be part of a duet with performance star Lady Stardust. They were named ‘Lady Gaga And Starlight Revenue’.
- Lady Gaga signed a deal on her 20th birthday with Interscope Records.
- Her natural hair shade is brown.
- The Fame Monster was the top-selling album of the year 2010 worldwide.