His Social Media Profiles
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||44-34-14 inches|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (1.7 m)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lbs)|
|Hair Color||Whitish Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Age||83 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||April 25, 1940|
|Full Name||Alfredo James Pacino|
|Profession||Actor, Filmmaker, Screenwriter|
|Birthplace||New York City, U.S.|
Al Pacino was born on 25th April, 1940 in East Harlem, New York City. He is an American filmmaker and famous actor who has had a professional career spreading over 5 decades. He is the former student of the Lee Strasberg, and Charlie Laughton in the Actors and HB Studio in New York City.
In 1969, Al Pacino made his very first movie debut in ‘Me, Natalie (1969)’. His movie ‘The Panic in Needle Park (1971)’ got him huge recognition for playing drug addict character. He accomplished worldwide praise for his portrayal of Michael Corleone in the movie The Godfather directed by Francis Ford in 1972 and later depicted in it’s sequential The Godfather 2 and 3.
In 1993, Al Pacino earned wide recognition for his visually impaired character of Lieutenant Colonel in the film Scent of a Woman. He performed many supporting roles in various films such as Glengarry Glen, and Dick Tracy that garnered him the Best Supporting Actor Academy Award. Pacino’s other prominent characters incorporate Carlito’s Way role of Carlito Brigante, Benjamin Ruggiero in Donnie Brasco, Lieutenant Vincent Hanna in Heat, Detective Dormer in Insomnia, and Lowell Bergman in The Insider.
In the TV series, he has performed in a few creations for HBO, incorporating the Jack Kevorkian’s You Don’t Know Jack and the Angels in America miniseries. Notwithstanding his work in the film industry, Al Pacino has had a broad vocational career in stage shows. Pacino’s depicting portrayal in the TV shows like The Basic Training of Pavlo Hummel, and Does a Tiger Wear a Necktie? granted him the title of Tony Award champ, twice in 1969 and then in 1977.
As a deep-rooted enthusiast of Shakespeare, Pacino coordinated and featured in a narrative movie Looking for Richard in 1996. He has likewise played a lead role in the TV stage drama The Merchant of Venice in 2010. Pacino depicts a supporting performance along with Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Andy García, and Matt Damon in the TV show Ocean’s Thirteen, directed by Steven Soderbergh.
Al Pacino has gotten various awards and praises both privileged, and competitive including 2 Tony Awards, 1 Academy Award, 2 Primetime Emmy Awards, 4 Golden Globe Awards, 1 British Academy Film Award, the Lifetime Achievement Award, the National Medal of Arts, and the Cecil B. DeMille Award.
Check out exclusive ➡facts about Al Pacino.
Al Pacino Education
Qualification: High School Dropout
School: Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School, New York City, New York
Al Pacino Career
Profession: Actor, Filmmaker, Screenwriter
- Film: Me, Natalie (1969)
- TV show: Angels in America (2003)
Net Worth: $120 Million USD Approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Sal Pacino
Mother: Rose Gerard Pacino
Sister: Roberta Pacino, Paula Pacino Paula Pacino, Josette Pacino, Desiree Pacino
Marital Status: In a relationship
: Jan Tarrant (1988–1989); Beverly D’Angelo (1997–2003)
No. of Children: 3
Son: Anton James Pacino
Daughter: Julie Marie Pacino, Olivia Pacino
- Lucila Solá (2009)
- Beverly D’Angelo (1997-2003)
- Penelope Ann Miller (1993-1994)
- Jan Tarrant (1980)
- Debra Winger (1980)
- Kathleen Quinlan (1979-1981)
- Marthe Keller (1976-1978)
- Carmen G. Cervera (1970)
- Tuesday Weld (1972)
- Diane Keaton (1971)
- Veruschka von Lehndorff (1960)
- Lyndall Hobbs
- Jill Clayburgh (1967-1975)
Facts You Never Knew About Al Pacino
- When Pacino was two years of age, his parents get separated.
- He was known as “Sonny” among his companions in his high school years.
- To back and support his studies, he took low paying occupations like dispatcher, waiting- assistant, janitor, and postal agent.
- Al-Pacino is one of a couple of actors to be renowned as a Triple Crown of Acting for achieving an Emmy, a Tony, and an Oscar Awards.
- Al Pacino presentation of Michael Corleone in The Godfather and its sequels is viewed as one of the best performance in the history of the film industry.
- In 1973, Al Pacino for his outstanding performance in the film Serpico was granted the first nominations for Best Actor Oscar.
- Al Pacino has been designated alongside Harvey Keitel, and Ellen Burstyn as the joint leader of the Actors Studio since 1994.
Who is Al Pacino?
Al Pacino is an American actor, filmmaker, screenwriter, born on 25 April, 1940 in New York City, U.S..
How old is Al Pacino?
Al Pacino is 83 years old as of September 2023.
How tall is Al Pacino?
Al Pacino is 5 feet 6 inches (1.7 m).