Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.7 m)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Whitish Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Full Name||Alfredo James Pacino|
|Profession||Actor, Filmmaker, Screenwriter|
|Age||82 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||April 25, 1940|
|Birthplace||New York City, U.S.|
Al Pacino was born on 25th April, 1940 in East Harlem, New York City. He is an American filmmaker and famous actor who has had a professional career spreading over 5 decades. He is the former student of the Lee Strasberg, and Charlie Laughton in the Actors and HB Studio in New York City.
In 1969, Al Pacino made his very first movie debut in ‘Me, Natalie (1969)’. His movie ‘The Panic in Needle Park (1971)’ got him huge recognition for playing drug addict character. He accomplished worldwide praise for his portrayal of Michael Corleone in the movie The Godfather directed by Francis Ford in 1972 and later depicted in it’s sequential The Godfather 2 and 3.
In 1993, Al Pacino earned wide recognition for his visually impaired character of Lieutenant Colonel in the film Scent of a Woman. He performed many supporting roles in various films such as Glengarry Glen, and Dick Tracy that garnered him the Best Supporting Actor Academy Award. Pacino’s other prominent characters incorporate Carlito’s Way role of Carlito Brigante, Benjamin Ruggiero in Donnie Brasco, Lieutenant Vincent Hanna in Heat, Detective Dormer in Insomnia, and Lowell Bergman in The Insider.
In the TV series, he has performed in a few creations for HBO, incorporating the Jack Kevorkian’s You Don’t Know Jack and the Angels in America miniseries. Notwithstanding his work in the film industry, Al Pacino has had a broad vocational career in stage shows. Pacino’s depicting portrayal in the TV shows like The Basic Training of Pavlo Hummel, and Does a Tiger Wear a Necktie? granted him the title of Tony Award champ, twice in 1969 and then in 1977.
As a deep-rooted enthusiast of Shakespeare, Pacino coordinated and featured in a narrative movie Looking for Richard in 1996. He has likewise played a lead role in the TV stage drama The Merchant of Venice in 2010. Pacino depicts a supporting performance along with Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Andy García, and Matt Damon in the TV show Ocean’s Thirteen, directed by Steven Soderbergh.
Al Pacino has gotten various awards and praises both privileged, and competitive including 2 Tony Awards, 1 Academy Award, 2 Primetime Emmy Awards, 4 Golden Globe Awards, 1 British Academy Film Award, the Lifetime Achievement Award, the National Medal of Arts, and the Cecil B. DeMille Award.
You might also like Tom Hardy and his lifestyle.
Check out exclusive ➡ facts about Al Pacino.
Al Pacino Education
|Qualification||High School Dropout|
|School||Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School, New York City, New York|
Al Pacino's Photos Gallery
Al Pacino Career
Profession: Actor, Filmmaker, Screenwriter
- Film: Me, Natalie (1969)
- TV show: Angels in America (2003)
Net Worth: $120 Million USD Approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Sal Pacino
Mother: Rose Gerard Pacino
Sister(s): Roberta Pacino, Paula Pacino Paula Pacino, Josette Pacino, Desiree Pacino
Marital Status: In a relationship
Currently dating: Jan Tarrant (1988–1989); Beverly D’Angelo (1997–2003)
Son(s): Anton James Pacino
Daughter(s): Julie Marie Pacino, Olivia Pacino
- Lucila Solá (2009)
- Beverly D’Angelo (1997-2003)
- Penelope Ann Miller (1993-1994)
- Jan Tarrant (1980)
- Debra Winger (1980)
- Kathleen Quinlan (1979-1981)
- Marthe Keller (1976-1978)
- Carmen G. Cervera (1970)
- Tuesday Weld (1972)
- Diane Keaton (1971)
- Veruschka von Lehndorff (1960)
- Lyndall Hobbs
- Jill Clayburgh (1967-1975)
Al Pacino Favorites
Hobbies: Football, Travelling
Favorite Food: Pasta
Favorite Movies: Jack and Jill
Facts You Never Knew About Al Pacino!
- When Pacino was two years of age, his parents get separated.
- He was known as “Sonny” among his companions in his high school years.
- To back and support his studies, he took low paying occupations like dispatcher, waiting- assistant, janitor, and postal agent.
- Al-Pacino is one of a couple of actors to be renowned as a Triple Crown of Acting for achieving an Emmy, a Tony, and an Oscar Awards.
- Al Pacino presentation of Michael Corleone in The Godfather and its sequels is viewed as one of the best performance in the history of the film industry.
- In 1973, Al Pacino for his outstanding performance in the film Serpico was granted the first nominations for Best Actor Oscar.
- Al Pacino has been designated alongside Harvey Keitel, and Ellen Burstyn as the joint leader of the Actors Studio since 1994.