Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 5 inches (1.67 m)|
|Weight||57 kg (125 lbs)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Full Name||Remya Nambeesan|
|Age||36 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||January 1, 1986|
Ramya Nambeesan is a budding Indian movie actress who mainly appears in Tamil and Malayalam movies. She has appeared in more than fifty movies and has sung more than 20 songs.
In the year 2000, Ramya Nambeesan made her acting debut with a Malayalam movie titled Sayahnam as a child star. Pursuing her performances as a child star in a number of Malayalam movies throughout the early 2000s, she moved ahead to play supporting roles, prior playing the leading role in 2006 movie Aanachandam. In the year 2005, she made her Tamil acting debut with the movie Oru Naal Oru Kanavu. Ramya received critical acclaim for her stunning acting in the movies Chaappa Kurish and Traffic. Her other noteworthy roles involve in the movies Left Right Left, Pizza, Monkey Pen, Philips, Jilebi, Lukka Chuppi, Sathya, Sethupathi and Mercury.
Ramya Nambeesan made her playback singing debut with the song titled Aande Londe for the film Ivan Megharoopan. Her song titled Muthuchippi Poloru for the movie Thattathin Marayathu became one of the most demanding songs of the year. Apart from singing and acting, Remya has sporadically worked as a TV presenter too. She also got elected for a Filmfare Award for the Best Female Malayalam Playback Singer for the song “Andilonde”.
Remya Nambeesan was born in Chottanikkara, India on 1st January, 1986. She was born to Jayasree and Subrahmaniam Unni. Her father was a former theater artist, who was also a member of troupes like “Harishree” and “Jubilee”. She has a brother named Rahul, who has starred as a music director in Malyalam movies Monkey Pen, Philips and also as a playback singer in the movie Thattathin Marayathu. She joined Mahatma Gandhi Public School, Ambadimala nearby Chottanikkara. Remya Nambeesan earned her graduated degree in English Communication from St. Teresa’s College, Ernakulam.
Remya Nambeesan Education
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Communicative English|
|School||Mahatma Gandhi Public School, Ambadimala|
|College||St. Teresa’s College, Ernakulam|
Remya Nambeesan's Photos Gallery
Remya Nambeesan Career
Net Worth: $1 Million
Family & Relatives
Father: Subrahmaniam Unni
Brother(s): Rahul Subrahmaniam
Marital Status: Single
Facts You Never Knew About Remya Nambeesan!
- Remya Nambeesan expressed her aspiration to sing to renowned music director named Sharreth in a TV reality show, afterward she was provided an opportunity in the movie “Ivan Megharoopan”
- She goes to Gym on daily basis and is on rigid protein diet with the intention of keeping herself healthy and fit. She also has a personal trainer.
- She was in High school while she played the role of granddaughter to O. Madhavan in the 2000 film Sayahnam.
- Remya Nambeesan now stays in Chennai and is searching for good luck.
- Her father works in temple, Remya was grown up with deep connection to sanctity.
- She knows classical Bharatanatyam Indian dance form.
- Remya Nambeesan locked her lips with actor Fahad Fazil for a movie scene “Chappa Kurishu”. It was first smooch of Malayalam industry.
- She is trained in Carnatic Music.
- At first, her Tamil language wasn’t so fluent; she afterwards took deep interest and learned Tamil language.
- “Style King” was her first movie in Kannada language.
- Remya Nambeesan has attended a few singing reality shows as a visitant judge.
- Remya is one of those actresses who doesn’t assert on being size zero. She orates sometimes it becomes a requirement in the film industry to become a zero size.