|Age||38 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||September 19, 1984|
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 7 inches (1.70 m)|
|Dress Size||12 (US)|
|Full Name||Sameera Reddy|
|Profession||Indian Film Actress|
Sameera Reddy is a former Indian movie actress who predominantly appeared in Hindi movies. She has also starred in a number of Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam movies. She made her first Bollywood appearance with the movie Maine Dil Tujhko Diya. She is massively recognized for appearing in movies like Musafir, Darna Mana Hai, Taxi Number 9211, Jai Chiranjeeva, Ashok, Varanam Aayiram, Race, Aakrosh, De Dana Dan, Vettai, Oru Maal Vaarum and Tezz.
Sameera Reddy was born in Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India on 14th December 1980. Her Mom Nakshatra was a microbiologist and associated with an NGO. She has two sisters named Meghna Reddy who was a former supermodel and VJ and Sushama Reddy, a well-known model and actress of Bollywood film industry. Both sisters are elder to her. Sameera Reddy completed her school education at Bombay Scottish School Mahim, Mumbai and earned her graduation degree from Sydenham College. She depicted herself as an “ugly duckling in the family” and “tomboy.
Sameera Reddy firstly starred in Pankaj Udhas’s musical video titled “Aur Aahista” in the year 1997. She was meant to make her first appearance as a film actress in Saravana Subbiah’s Tamil movie titled “Citizen”, all through early 2000s, though finally did not appear. Sameera grabbed the attention of Bollywood film directors and was featured in a critical role in 2002’s Hindi movie Maine Dil Tujhko Diya. In the year 2004, she starred in Musafir, alongside Anil Kapoor, Koena Mitra and Aditya Pancholi. Sameera Reddy is also the first Bollywood actress to own her video game titled “Sameera the Street Fighter”. This video game can easily be downloaded by masses of fans and also accessible to cell phone users all across India.
Sameera Reddy is a great fan of Oprah Winfrey, an American talk show host. She met Winfrey throughout the former visit towards India at a welcome party arranged by Parmeshwar Godrej. As the TV celebrity was supposedly mesmerized by her Saree, she was presented a gift of similar Saree by the actress prior she left India. Sameera Reddy got married on 21th January 2014 to a famous entrepreneur named Akshai Varde. It was a traditional wedding ceremony of Maharashtrian style. The couple had a son in 2015.
Check out exclusive facts about Sameera Reddy.
Sameera Reddy Education
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Mahim, Mumbai|
|College||Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
Sameera Reddy Career
Profession: Indian Film Actress
Net Worth: $1 million
Family & Relatives
Father: Chinta Poli (C.P.) Reddy
Mother: Nakshatra Reddy
Meghna Reddy, Sushma Reddy
Marital Status: Married
Akshai Varde( m. 2014)
Son(s): Hans Varde
Daughter(s): Nyra Varde
Sameera Reddy Favorites
Hobbies: Swimming, dancing
Favorite Food: Sushi
Facts You Never Knew About Sameera Reddy!
- In the year 1997, Sameera Reddy made her on-screen debut by starring in Pankaj Udhas’s famous musical video “Aur Aahista”.
- In 2002, Sameera got a revolutionary role in Bollywood movie “Maine Dil Tujhko Diya” as Ayesha.
- Sameera Reddy is a professional classical dancer.
- She calls herself a tomboy and an ugly slalom in the family.
- She is fervent enough of riding motorbikes.
- In the year 2012, Sameera judged an online contest for Miss Sri Lanka.
- She has worked in a number of languages like Telugu, Hindi, Tamil, Bengali, Kannada and Malayalam.
- She is a great fan of renowned actress Oprah Winfrey, typically acclaimed for her American talk show titled “The Oprah Winfrey Show”.
- Sameera Reddy is the first actress across Indian who has her own video game titled Sameera the Street Fighter.