Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 foot 6 inches (1.71 m)|
|Weight||54 kg (119 lb)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Nickname||Sandy, America’s Sweetheart, The Girl Next Door|
|Full Name||Sandra Annette Bullock|
|Profession||Actress, Film Producer, Philanthropist|
|Age||57 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||July 26, 1964|
|Birthplace||Arlington, Virginia, U.S.|
Sandra Bullock has emerged as one of the America’s most bankable and recognizable actresses. She is also a film producer and philanthropist. Sandra Bullock is one of the hardest working actresses in the industry nowadays and she has several decades’ worth of remarkable work to validate it. She initiated her career with 1987 movie titled Hangmen. She also starred in the film –Bionic Woman and Bionic Showdown: The Six Million Dollar Man depicting the role of Kate Mason.
She afterwards appeared in NBC show, Working Girl as Tess McGill. Unluckily, the serial was negated after eight episodes broadcasted owing to lower ratings.
Sandra Bullock major breakthrough did not come until the year 1993 once she starred in the movie Demolition Man opposite Sylvester Stallone and Wesley Snipes. After that, she appeared in a filament of other successful film including –Practical Magic, Speed, While You Were Sleeping, A Time To Kill and The Net, Hope Floats coagulating her position as one of Hollywood’s prominent ladies.
By the time the 2000s turned around, Sandra was previously a family name. She ensued to appear in a number of more megahit blockbusters comprising off Miss Congeniality, Two Weeks’ Notice, The Heat, The Proposal, Gravity and Blind Side, Crash, Minions, for which she received Academy Award for the Best Actress and Golden Globe Award for the Best Actress in a Drama.
Apart from acting, she is also a filmmaker. Her production House named Fortis Films, produced Two Weeks’ Notice, Miss Congeniality 2: Armed And Fabulous and All About Steve.
Sandra Bullock was born in Arlington, Virginia on 26th July, 1964. Her mom named Helga Meyer was a play singer whilst her father, John Bullock, was an Army officer in United States. Whilst her father was of Irish, French and English ancestry, her mom was German.
Her father was posted on Nuremberg and was in custody of U.S. Army’s Military Postal Service, which is where he saw her Mom. The two got wedded in Germany prior moving to Arlington. Rising up, Sandra Bullock was grown up in Austria and Germany and consequently, she grew up speaking in German language. She presently has a twofold citizenship in Germany and America.
Sandra Bullock has a younger sister named Gesine, who was a pastry chef, attorney and author. Gesine was also the chief executive of Fortis movies, working meticulously with her sister.
Sandra Bullock Education
|Qualification||Degree in Drama|
|School||Waldorf School, Germany
Washington-Lee High School, Washington
|College||East Carolina University in Greenville|
Sandra Bullock 's Photos Gallery
Sandra Bullock Career
Profession: Actress, Film Producer, Philanthropist
Salary: $20 million per movie
Net Worth: $200 Million
Family & Relatives
Father: John W. Bullock
Mother: Helga Meyer
Sister(s): Gesine Bullock-Prado
Marital Status: Divorced
Ex Spouse: Jesse James (2005-2010)
Son(s): Louis Bardo Bullock
Daughter(s): Laila Bullock
Sandra Bullock Favorites
Hobbies: Horse-riding, Listening to Music, Traveling
Favorite Food: Fried Chicken
Favorite TV Show: Downton Abbey (2010-), Scandal Season 1
Facts You Never Knew About Sandra Bullock !
- Her mom was an opera singer of German; her father was an American voice coach.
- As a child, Sandra Bullock used to appear on stage as an extra with her mom.
- Lived in Austria, Vienna, Germany, Nuremburg, VA and Arlington when she was younger.
- Sandra is fluent in German language.
- In the year 1997, she wrote, directed, produced and performed in a short movie called Making Sandwiches.
- Sandra Bullock founded the production House named Fortis Films, which produced show titled George Lopez, and numerous other movies.
- In the year 2004, she was Harvard University’s Hasty Sweet Lady of the Year.
- In 2015, Sandra was named People magazine’s World’s Most Charming Woman.