Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||36-26-36 inches|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches (1.60 m)|
|Weight||57 kg (125 lbs)|
|Shoe Size||9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)|
|Dress Size||8 (US) or 40 (EU)|
Scarlett Ingrid Johansson was born on November 22, 1984, in New York City, among creative artists, as her grandfather was a screenwriter and director, and her mother was a producer. Scarlett is an actress and singer. Scarlett Johansson is considered to be the world’s top-paid artist. She has appeared in the Forbes Celebrity 100 because of her multiple record-breaking performances. In 1994, Scarlett Johansson made her film debut in the fantasy comedy North. Scarlett achieved recognition for her outstanding work in The Horse Whisperer (1998) and Ghost World (2001).
She performed as a child star, and after rendering performance as a child star, Scarlett moved to adult roles by taking part in Lost in Translation. Scarlett was nominated and won the Best Actress Bafta Award for her extraordinary performance. In response to that, she was recognized as the Girl with a Pearl Earring.
Scarlett Johansson performed as an estranged teenager in the drama series A Love Song for Bobby Long in 2004. Further on, Scarlett was nominated for four Golden Globe Awards for playing many roles including a seductress in the psychological thriller Match Point. Many other movies of this golden time interval accounted for comedy-drama serial Vicky Cristina Barcelona in 2008, and the mystery thriller The Prestige in 2006.
Apart from her acting profession, Scarlett also released two albums that are Anywhere I Lay My Head and Break Up. These two topped the charts on the Billboard 200.
In 2010, Scarlett Johansson performed in a revival of A View from the Bridge, on Broadway. This won her a Tony Award for Best Featured Actress. Later that year, Scarlett started depicting Black Widow in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. In 2013, Scarlett lends her voice for computer operating system comic drama serial Her. She likewise performed an alien role in the science fiction movie Under the Skin in 2013.
Scarlett Johansson played the role of a woman with psychokinetic qualities in the science fiction action movie Lucy in 2014. In 2016, Scarlett was considered the top-paid actress, and in nominal dollar terms is also recognized as the top-netting actress in North America.
Scarlett Johansson as a public figure is a sex symbol in Hollywood. She assisted different charities’ causes, and do philanthropy work. Scarlett is a renowned celebrity figure brand endorser. Scarlett Johansson married to the Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds in 2008. In 2011, they went through a separation. Later on, Scarlett wedded the French businessman Romain Dauriac in 2014.
During her career life, Scarlett Johansson received various awards and honors. Also, she became famous for her excellent performances and this helped her to gain lasting success.
Check out exclusive ➡facts about Scarlett Johansson.
Scarlett Johansson Career
Profession: Actress, Model
Known For: Black Widow
Family & Relatives
Father: Karsten Johansson
Mother: Melanie Sloan
Brother: Adrian (elder Brother), Hunter (Brother), Christian (Half-Brother)
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Romain Dauriac
- Ryan Reynolds (Married, 2008 Divorced 2011)
- Romain Dauriac (Married 2017 —present)
Scarlett Johansson Favorites
Hobbies: Acting, Shopping, Music
Favorite Female Singer: Nina Simone, Edith Piaf
Favorite Male Singer: Tom Waits, Miles Davis, Duke Ellington
Favorite Food: Buffalo Wings Pizzas, Burger
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Clothing Brand: Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Chanel, and Prada
Facts You Never Knew About Scarlett Johansson
- Scarlett has been mentioned on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- From a very young age, Scarlett aspired to become an actress. She performed on the stage for the first time as a child in an Off-Broadway play.
- Scarlett was in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and preferred them over the rest.
- In 2011, Scarlett was not able to achieve the role of Lisbeth Salander in the film ”The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo”, because Scarlett was soo pretty for such role.
- In 1996, Scarlett was nominated for an Independent Spirit Award for Manny & Lo.
- Scarlett was the keen supporter of President Obama for a very long time period. At the 2012 Democratic National Convention Scarlett was appeared in strong backing of President Obama.
- Scarlett escaped a car accident because of watching her cleavage on a billboard advertisement for “The Island” movie.
- She spends much of her time watching medical documentaries, so in case if she wasn’t an actress than she might be a dermatologist.
- An Italian contemporary artist, Francesco Clemente made a sketch of Scarlett as a queen of swords in his deck of cards.