Sukru Ozyildiz – Biography, Facts & Life Story
His Social Media Profiles
Watch related video
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||42-13-34 Inches|
|Height||6 Feet 2 Inches (1.9 m)|
|Weight||80 kg (176 lbs)|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Age||35 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||February 18, 1988|
|Full Name||Şükrü Özyıldız|
Şükrü Özyıldız was born on February 18, 1988, in Izmir, Turkey. Sukru Ozyildiz is a Turkish actor.
Sukru Ozyildiz’s mom is of Greek descent while his father is Turkish from Black Sea region of Turkey. The actor Sukru lost his mother at the age of 9 has a sister named Burcu. His father, who runs a furniture store, has gone bankrupt because of difficulties and has had to go abroad. Şükrü Özyıldız and her sister have grown from a young age to a aching for both mother and father.
Şükrü Özyıldız, after completing his secondary school education in İzmir, won the Ship Engineering Department of Istanbul Technical University however he left school in the first year. At that point, he took the exam again and won the Ege University Business Administration Department. While studying in the department of Business Administration, he went to Portugal by enrolling with Erasmus.
Özyıldız was keenly interested in martial sports games since he was a youngster and has taken part in cage fights in Portugal. Afterward, Şükrü Özyıldız clarified that he left the cage fights. He said he was squeezing the hyperactivity on the sets. Aside from taking an interest in a workshop on acting, he he liked the acting so much and chose to study acting at Müjdat Gezen Art Center.
He began to act in stages, commercials and finally on televisions in tv series “Deep Waters” and after this series, he had the blast of his career with the drama “I Still Have a Hope”, he starred with delightful actress Gizem Karaca. His first movie “Neva” was shot in 2013.
Şükrü Özyıldız is starring in a major TV series project “Şeref Meselesi – A Matter of Honor” co-starring with Kerem Bursin. This new television series expanded his prominence among the whole country and this series will soon be shown in middle east countries.
In 2013, Özyıldız made her first feature film role and acted as lead performing actress in the feature film the Neva. His biggest breakthrough came in 2014 with the series En Şeref Meselesi En. Şükrü Özyıldız, who played the leading roles with Kerem Bursin, Yasemin Allen, Burcu Biricik and Şükran Ovalı, has had considerable fans with this performance.
In 2015, he was given the lead role job in Ayça Ayşin Turan with Özcan Deniz. Successful effective acting has met the audience as the leading actor in pretty much every project within Şükrü Özyıldız, which has turned into the substance of the screens. In 2015, he co-featured with Bensu Soral, Busra Develi, Burak Deniz, Dilan Cicek Deniz, Melisa Şenolsun and Beste Kökdemir in the series “Tatlı Küçük Yalancılar”.
Şükrü Özyıldız’s series and feature films:
- 2011 – Deep Waters
- 2012 – The Cliff
- 2013 – I Still Have Hope
- 2013- Neva
- 2014 – The Issue of Honor
- 2015 – Sweet Little Liars
- 2015 – Cute Dangerous
- 2016 – Winter Sun
- 2016 – Everything is Love
- 2016 – Sour Apples
- 2017 – Shepherd’s Star
- 2018 – Season
- 2018 – Breathable
Check out exclusive ➡facts about Sukru Ozyildiz.
Sukru Ozyildiz has worked in Tatli Küçük Yalancilar.
Sukru Ozyildiz Education
Qualification: Istanbul Technical University
College: Ege University Business Administration Department
Sukru Ozyildiz Career
Profession: Actor, Model
Known For: Famous for starring in Benim Hala Umudum Var tv show
Film Debut: Neva (2013)
TV Show: Derin Sular (2011)
Net Worth: USD $1.5 Million approx
Family & Relatives
Sister: Burcu Özyıldız
Marital Status: Single
Sukru Ozyildiz Favorites
Hobbies: Water sports, Tango, Fighting
Favorite Destination: Turkey
Favorite Food: Seafood Paella
Favorite Color: Black, White
Facts You Never Knew About Sukru Ozyildiz
- The brilliant time of Turkish tv series introduces us with a lot of new talents. Şükrü Özyıldız is one of the newborn stars of Turkish television.
- He is best known for his driving roles in the Star TV and later Fox TV series Benim Hala Umudum Var and Kanal D series Şeref Meselesi.
- His father used to run a furniture store and had gone bankrupt because of difficulties and has had to go abroad.
- Sukru Ozyildiz landed a spot on the cover of Esquire Türkiye in 2016.
- Sükrü Özyildiz is an actor, known for Matter of Respect (2014), Tatli Küçük Yalancilar(2015) and Arif v 216 (2018).
- Şükrü Özyıldız participated in the International Training and Consultancy workshop abroad.
- Sukru was born in Izmir, Turkey.
- Sukru Ozyildiz starred alongside Turkish actress Asli Enver on the YouTube series Kış Güneşi.
- His first professional role was in the TV series Derin Sular in 2011.
- Sukru Ozyildiz has over 1.2 million followers on Instagram.
- In 2016, he shared his starring role with Aslı Enver in a series called “The Sun of Winter”.
- Şükrü Özyıldız has played a leading role in many films and movies. Finally, he has come up against his fans with a very different character. The famous comedian Cem Yılmaz’s film portrayed Ayhan Işık in the nostalgia of Arif V 216.
i am so happy to find out more about the handsome and talented actor. Sucru Ozyildiz. now I understand the range in which he shows his emotion in the amazing series WINTER RUN. I was happy to learn he is also an academic with many interests.
The movie Winter Sun was awesome. There should have been a Season 2 made. I am a big fan of Turkish movies.
Same here .. fell madly in love with the lovable caring really really gorgeous Efe. So enjoyed this series
i loved winter sun with Sukru. it was splendid ! he is very handsome and a fine actor.
Agree agree agree. Very very handsome and a truly amazing actor