Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||6 feet 3 inches (1.91 m)|
|Weight||95 kg (209 lbs)|
|Hair Color||Brown Dark|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Famous for starring in Smallville tv show|
|Full Name||Thomas Patrick "Tom" Welling|
|Profession||Actor, Director, Producer, Model|
|Age||45 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||April 26, 1977|
|Birthplace||Putnam Valley, New York, United States|
Tom Welling was born on 26th April, 1977 in Putnam Valley, New York. He is an American filmmaker, model, director, and renowned Television actor. Tom Welling began participating in various stage plays during his school days in Okemos High School, yet then diverted his interest into games.
Until 2000, Tom Welling worked as a model for Louisa Modeling Agency and later he moved to Los Angeles for better opportunities. In Los Angeles, he partook various modeling projects with renowned brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, and Abercrombie and Fitch. During this tenure, he kept on seeking for an acting job.
Tom Welling made his first acting debut in the CBS TV drama series Judging Amy where he performed the character role of a karate trainer Karate Rob, along with Amy Brenneman. This series was premiered in 2001. Additionally, Tom Welling had a supporting performance in the sci-fi sitcom serial Special Unit 2, that aired on UPN Network. Later, he was given a role in the WB superhuman TV show Smallville in the lead character of Clark Kent.
In 2002, Tom Welling earned the Teen Choice Award in the Male Breakout Star classification for his outstanding portrayal in the Television series Smallville as Clark Kent. Further, Tom Welling depicted to portray the character of a police lieutenant Marcus Pierce, in the Fox channel illusionary comic series Lucifer in 2017.
Tom Welling starred alongside Bonnie Hunt, and Steve Martin in his debut family satire movie Cheaper by the Dozen in December 2003. It is filmed in the view of the 1948 novel on the life of Frank and Lillian Gilbreth. Tom Welling co-featured as Nick Castle in the action thriller movie The Fog, that was an adaptation of John Carpenter’s movie Fog, in 2005.
Later, Tom was included in the top pick crew of Peter Landesman’s chronicle show Parkland, in view of the novel The Assassination of President John Kennedy in 2013. Further, Tom Welling co-featured in Ivan Reitman’s TV series Draft Day alongside Kevin Costner, Frank Langella, Jennifer Garner, and Denis Leary in 2014. He filled in as an official producer of the CW parody show Hellcats dependent on the novel Inside the Secret World of College Cheerleaders.
Tom Welling Education
|School||Okemos High School|
Check out Tom Welling's video
Tom Welling's Photos Gallery
Tom Welling Career
Profession: Actor, Director, Producer, Model
Known For: Famous for starring in Smallville tv show
Film Debut: Cheaper by the Dozen (2003)
TV Show: Judging Amy (2001)
Net Worth: USD $14 million Approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Tom Welling, Sr.
Mother: Bonnie Welling
Brother(s): Mark Welling Rebecca Welling
Sister(s): Jamie Welling
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Jessica Rose Lee (m. 2019)
Jamie White (m. 2002–2015)
Tom Welling Favorites
Favorite TV Show: Seinfeld (1989-1998)
Favorite Movies: Mutiny on the Bounty (1935)
Facts You Never Knew About Tom Welling!
- Tom Welling’s most favorite sports is Basketball but he also plays soccer, and baseball.
- Mark Welling, who is the quite famous Television actor is the younger brother of Tom Welling.
- In 2001, People magazine ranked Tom Welling as one of the Breakthrough Stars of the entertainment industry.
- Tom Welling is in a close relationship with Jessica Rose Lee who is the owner of Saddle Club. She brought forth their child Thomson Wylde on 5th January, 2019.
- Tom Welling is fond of playing golf in his extra time.
- Tom Welling abhorrences being interviewed and he detested being a model since it was not a satisfying job for him.