Tuba Büyüküstün was born on 5 July 1982. Tuba is a Turkish actress. Generally considered as a standout amongst the most beautiful Turkish actresses. Büyüküstün is the receiver of several awards and honors, including five Televizyon Dizisi Awards. Tuba is one of Turkey’s most famous and highly-paid actresses.
Büyüküstun’s folks were from Erzurum, an eastern territory of Turkey. Tuba Büyüküstün studied costume design and stage decoration at the Mimar Sinan University.
Following appearances in television advertisements, Büyüküstün made her television series a big appearance in 2003 on the last four episodes of Sultan Makamı, directed by Aydın Bulut and broadcast on Channel D. Her next series role was Zarife on Çemberimde Gül Oya, directed by Çağan Irmak, broadcast on Channel D in 2004. That equivalent year, she depicted the title character in the television movie picture Gülizar.
In 2005, she appears in the series Ihlamurlar Altında, directed by Aydın Bulut, and played Aysun in the movie Babam ve Oğlum, directed by Çağan Irmak. Büyüküstün played a teacher in the 2006 movie picture Sınav (The Exam), where she had the chance to act alongside Jean-Claude Van Damme. Tuba next role was the title character in the 2007–2009 television drama Asi, alongside Murat Yıldırım and Çetin Tekindor, directed by Cevdet Mercan.
In 2010, her first leading main role in cinema was Esma in Yüreğine Sor by Yusuf Kurçenli. Following this, in 2010, Tuba Büyüküstün began another tv series “Gönülçelen” (Delilah), in this tv series her partner was Cansel Elçin. Tuba Büyüküstün played the role Hasret, a gypsy wanderer girl who has an excellent voice.
Toward the finish of 2012, she featured alongside İlker Aksum in the dramatic series 20 Dakika (20 Minutes), a performance execution that earned her a nomination for the 42nd International Emmy Award for Best Actress.
Büyüküstün, who was designated as a goodwill ambassador of UNICEF Turkey in 2014. Tuba featured alongside Engin Akyürek in the 2014–15 series Kara Para Aşk (Black Money Love). Her next series, which according to schedules broadcasted on 10 November 2016, was titled Cesur ve Güzel (Brave and Beautiful). She featured as the female lead, opposite Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ.
Stay connected to discover more about Tuba Buyukustun and her LifeStyle.
Read Also: Ismail Ege Sasmaz and his LifeStyle.
|Tuba Buyukustun Bio Data||Description|
|Full Name||Hatice Tuba Büyüküstün|
|Nickname/Alternative Name||Tuba Büyüküstün,Tuba|
|Age (as of 2019)||36 years old|
|Date of Birth||July 5, 1982|
|Tuba Buyukustun Academic Profile|
|Qualification||Graduate from Mimar Sinan University Faculty of Fine Arts, studied stage decoration and costume design.|
|College/University||Mimar Sinan University Faculty of Fine Arts|
Tuba Buyukustun HD Photos
|Tuba Buyukustun Career and Net Worth|
|Profession||Actress in Turkish TV serials|
|Known For||Known as one of Turkey's most popular and highest-paid actresses|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Family & Relatives|
|Marital Status||Divorced, was previously married to Onur Saylak (m. 2011–2017)|
|Husband/Boyfriend||Onur Saylak (m. 2011–2017)|
Onur Saylak (m. 2011–2017)
|Daughter(s)||Maya Saylak, Toprak Saylak|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||123 lb|
|Weight in KG||59 kg|
|Height in Feet||5'8"|
|Height in Meter||1.73 m|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Food||Manti (Dumplings)|
|Tuba Buyukustun Social Media|
Some Interesting Facts About Tuba Buyukustun
- On 28 July 2011, she wedded the Turkish actor Onur Saylak in Paris, France. In January 2012, she gave birth to twin girls Maya and Toprak. The couple split on 5 June 2017
- The drawing was a passion since her childhood and following with this enthusiasm she studied costume and design in Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University, which is the absolute best fine arts university in Turkey.
- She graduated in 2004 and started to take roles on small commercials.
- After the discovery of Tuba Büyüküstün’s beauty and talent, she started her first leading role in “Asi (Rebel)” tv series. Asi was a great drama about two families who have friend & foe situations for three generations. At last, the beautiful Tuba Büyüküstün as Asi and handsome Murat Yıldırım as Demir fall in love while their families see each other as enemies. The passionate adoration between Asi and Demir influenced many people in the Middle East.
- In 2013, Tuba Büyüküstün returned to Turkey for the tv series of 20 Minutes and she was nominated for the EMMY’s.
- Since 21.05.2014 Tuba Büyüküstün was appointed as UNICEF National Goodwill Ambassador to Advocate Children’s right all around the world by UNICEF Turkey.
- The relationship between Tuba Büyüküstün and Bülent İnal started from 2005 until 2007. The reason for their breakup is, yes, Beren Saat! Bülent İnal had an affair with Beren Saat and it is said that this was the mainspring of the breakup. In that years, Beren Saat and Tuba Büyüküstün were considered as the two young stars, who have the best talent and will be the top actress of Turkey. This shocking love triangle made Tuba Büyüküstün and Beren Saat enemies. They both decided to not to take any role with each others project.
- Büyüküstün is the receiver of several awards and honors, including five Televizyon Dizisi Awards. Tuba Buyukustun is one of Turkey’s most famous and highly-paid actresses.
- Bensu Soral Bio, Height, Age, Net Worth, Husband and Facts
- Berguzar Korel (Bergüzar Korel) Bio, Height, Age, Net Worth, Facts and Husband
- Meryem Uzerli Bio, Height, Age, Net Worth, Husband and Facts
- Fahriye Evcen Bio, Height, Age, Weight, Husband and Facts
- Yagmur Tanrisevsin (Yağmur Tanrısevsin) Bio, Height, Boyfriend and Facts