Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||38-12-32 Inches|
|Height||6 Feet 1 Inches (1.84 m)|
|Weight||76 kg (165 lbs)|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
Burak Özçivit was born on 24 December 1984 in Mersin South-East Turkey. Burak is a Turkish performer and model. He finished his study from Kazim Ismen High School, Istanbul. He later graduated from from Marmara University (Istanbul), personnel of Fine Arts and worked as a model in the meantime. In the meantime, Burak Ozcivit became an entirely well-known model in Turkey, collaborated with numerous European brands and was popular as a model.
In 2003, Özçivit was chosen the Top Model of Turkey and he started working with Model Agencies. In 2005, Burak Ozcivit was picked as the second best model of the world.
2003 was extremely effective for Burak. This sharp brunette took the second prize in the opposition “Best Model of The World”, won the opposition of male models “Best Model of Turkey”, and furthermore had his photos taken for fronts of present-day magazines “Marie Claire” and “Gloria Magazine”.
Be that as it may, just in 2006 Turkish movie producers attracted their thoughtfulness regarding that point of view young fellow and welcomed him to assume a job in a film Minus 18/Eksi 18. The job was little yet in a year he was welcomed again to assume a job in the thriller Infected/Musallat, and somewhat later in the TV series Husband under imperative/Zoraki Koca. Burak Ozcivit assumed the primary role of the single kid Omer who experienced childhood in a rich and regarded family. His legend was a spoilt young fellow who got all that he needed effectively. His lifestyle made him extremely bold and in the end, he lost his dad’s cash. His folks were extremely frustrated in their child and chose to discover a spouse for him. They picked a little girl of the dad’s colleague.
Amid 2008-2009 the following TV series with Burak Ozcivit in the primary job was discharged. Television series reveals to us the tale about a music band in which a young lady soloist came. In 2010 Burak was welcomed again to assume the lead role in TV series Betrayal/Ihanet, where he assumed the role of a policeman Emir, examining a homicide case in which, as it turned out later, was included his sweetheart Hazel. In a year Burak Ozcivit played in TV series Little mysteries of Istanbul/Küçük Sırlar which recount to us about the account of rich families and their kids – the floated youth.
No doubt his acting profession achieved its best, however, Burak still required something to open up his ability completely. Furthermore, in 2011 the TV actor had a fortunate opportunity to do a role in a standout amongst the most renowned TV series devoted to the Ottoman Empire – A wonderful century. He assumed the role of an intrepid and bold trooper, authority of the Ottoman armed force. Burak assumed this role splendidly and earned acclaim in numerous nations and among numerous nationalities, won a large number of fans.
In 2013 Burak Ozchivit was welcome to assume the job of an attractive man Kamran in the third screen adaptation of the renowned novel composed by Turkish essayist Resat Nuri Guntekin Goldcrest/Çalıkuşu. A youthful and viewpoint TV actor Fahriye Evcen assumed the job of Faride.
Later on, Ozcivit played in Kardeşim Benim motion picture inverse Murat Boz. In 2015 Burak starred in Turkish dramatic series Kara Sevda as Kemal Soydere. Özçivit is additionally the maker of BRK’S Production.
Özçivit got engaged to Fahriye Evcen on 9 March 2017 in Germany and on 29 June 2017, they wedded in Istanbul.
Check out exclusive ➡facts about Burak Ozcivit.
People also read: Özge Törer
Burak Ozcivit Education
Qualification: Went to Marmara University (Arts faculty)
College: Marmara University (Arts faculty)
Burak Ozcivit Career
Profession: Turkish TV Actor, Producer, Model, Entrepreneur
Known For: Famous for starring in Musallat movie
Film Debut: Musallat (2007)
TV Show: Eksi 18 (2006)
Net Worth: $3 Million Approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Bulent Özçivit
Mother: Ceyhan Özçivit
Sister: Burçun Deniz
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Fahriye Evcen
No. of Children: 1
Son: Karan Özçivit
Burak Ozcivit Favorites
Favorite Color: Blue
Facts You Never Knew About Burak Ozcivit
- Ozcovit’s story is a model turned TV actor to a movie star.
- Fan-young ladies of “In a brilliant century” couldn’t resist respecting the look of Burak’s eyes and his wonderful mustache.
- Ozçivit’s acting vocation started with the TV series Eksi 18.
- He later featured in the TV series Zoraki Koca, Ihanet and Baba Ocağı
- Immediately after his debut in TV series, he entered the film business in 2007, in Musallat. Post that he marked his next film as a naming craftsman in Zarafa (2013). He has acted in different films like Ask Sana Benzer(2015) and Kardesim Benim (2016).
- Burak likes to play football, keen of lovely autos, knows English extremely well.
- In 2014 Burak Ozchivit opened his own eatery «Balibey Döner» in Istanbul.
- Burak Ozcivit is extremely attractive, have a huge armed force of fans following.
- Burak Ozcovit’s beguiling looks and a well-constructed physical make-up made him reasonable for modelling.
- Ozcovit’s achievements incorporate the title of Best Model of Turkey in 2005 with sprinters up position in Best Model of the World.
- Apart from this, Burak Ozcovit has various honors added to his repertoire. He won the GQ Men of the Year Award in 2012.
- Next year, he won the Galatasaray University Bests of 2012 Awards in the classification of Best TV Actor. Both these honors were for his work in Turkish Historical fiction TV seriesMuhtesem Yuzyil (The Magnificent Century).
- In 2014, he won four more awards in categories like Best TV Actor, Best Style Actor of the Year and Most Liked TV Actor.
- This persevering and attractive TV actor have tasted achievement ordinarily and till date has won 10 grants and has been named six times in the class of Best Actor/Best TV Actor.
- He starred in Muhteşem Yüzyıl as Malkoçoğlu Balı Bey, then played as Kamran in the adjustment of Çalıkuşu epic with Fahriye Evcen. Together with Fahriye Evcen, he made the motion picture Aşk Sana Benzer.
- Burak Ozcivit showed up in the motion picture Musallat and the TV series Küçük Sırlar, the Turkish remake of Gossip Girl.
- Recently Burak Ozcivit established his very own production company and welcomed Amine Gülse (Miss Turkey 2014) to take up the role in his first film.