Fahriye Evcen was born on 4 June 1986. Fahriye is a German-Turkish performing actress. She is best famous for her roles as Necla Tekin on Yaprak Dökümü based on the novel composed by Reşat Nuri Güntekin, That was the third film adaptation of one of the standouts amongst the most famous novels about love and adoration that wound up exemplary in the world of literature. The novel was written in 1922 by a Turkish writer. Fahriye participated as Feride in the TV series Çalıkuşu, in the light of the novel by Reşat Nuri Güntekin.
Fahriye Evcen was born in Solingen, Germany. The family had four children and the youngest one was Fahriye. Her maternal family is Circassians, while her paternal fatherly family is Turkish settlers from Kavala, Greece. At a young age, while Fahriye was on an excursion in Turkey, she participated in Oya Aydoğan’s program, where she acquainted herself to producer İbrahim Mertoğlu.
The girl’s childhood was not upbeat because she needed to confront Nazi standards when anti-Turkish riots started in Germany. Fahriye and her family had to invest hours in the darkness obscurity and remain at home more often than not to maintain a strategic distance from conceivable catastrophes. However, regardless of all inconveniences, Fahriye Evcen figured out how to get two university degrees related to sociology and management.
While she was studying sociology Düsseldorf Heinrich-Heine University, Fahriye got an offer to work on a TV series as an actress; thus, she completed her studies and moved to Istanbul. Fahriye depicted the character of Necla on the TV series Yaprak Dökümü.
Fahriye Evcen had her first cinematic debut with the film Cennet which was released on 11 April 2008, and at that year she was cast in a leading main role in the movie Aşk Tutulması. As Evcen had not completed her studies in Germany, she enrolled at Boğaziçi University and studied history. Fahriye later played the character Feride in the TV series Çalıkuşu produced by TİMS Productions where the actress brilliantly demonstrated her ability, she splendidly spoke to the personage of Faride and genuine nature of the character with the entire whirlwind of feelings.
In 2011 Lying Spring/ Yalanci Bahar was broadcasted in Turkey with Fahriye in the role cast of Zeynep, a spouse and a mother who take care of her family as well as maintains her own profitable business. But one day Zeynep makes an absurd mistake that makes a difference. She chooses to uncover her dreadful mystery as she can’t manage to live in untruths any more.
Fahriye later acted in the film Aşk Sana Benzer. In 2017 she acted in TV series Olene Kadar opposite Engin Akyürek and furthermore played in movie Sunsuz Ask.
Stay connected to discover more about Fahriye Evcen and her LifeStyle.
Read Also: Yagmur Tenrisevsin and his LifeStyle.
|Fahriye Evcen Bio Data||Description|
|Full Name||Fahriye Evcen Özçivit|
|Age (as of 2019)||32 years old|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1986|
|Fahriye Evcen Academic Profile|
|Qualification||History at Boğaziçi University (2014) & University of Düsseldorf|
|College/University||History at Boğaziçi University (2014) & University of Düsseldorf|
Fahriye Evcen HD Photos
|Fahriye Evcen Career and Net Worth|
|Profession||German-Turkish actress & model|
|Known For||Best known for her roles as Necla Tekin on Yaprak Dökümü|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
TV: “Asla Unutma”. (English: Never Forget)
|Net Worth||9 millon USD|
|Family & Relatives|
|Husband/Boyfriend||Burak Ozcivit (Burak Özçivit)|
|Sister||Ayşen Evcen, Neşe Evcen, Demet Evcen|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||128 lbs|
|Weight in KG||58 kg|
|Height in Feet||5' 8"|
|Height in Meter||1.73 m|
|Body Measurements||34-27-36 in|
|Dress Size||US 8|
|Shoe Size||US 6|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Hobbies||reading, especially books on philosophy, psychology, and sociology.|
|Fahriye Evcen Social Media|
Some Interesting Facts About Fahriye Evcen
- While filming Evim Sensin, Fahriye and her film accomplice Turkish actor and singer Ozcan Deniz started dating. Media expounded on before the long wedding but in 2013 couple chose to split. One of the reasons was a new passion for 41-year-old Ozcan Deniz – 20-year-old model Buse Narci.
- Fahriye experienced acting at the age of 19 when she came to Istanbul to spend there her university vocations.
- In 2012 serial Veda: Esir Sehirde Bir Konak/Farewell turned out. This story is about finance minister and his family. They are sandwiched between the Ottoman educated people and patriots looking for a new future.
- In 2017, Fahriye Evcen positioned ninth Buzznet’s list of the “World’s 30 Most Beautiful Women” in which the likes of Gigi Hadid, Emma Watson, Adriana Lima, Hillary Clinton, and Angelina Jolie were also named.
- Fahriye likes reading, especially books on philosophy, psychology, and sociology.
- The actress communicates in German, English and Turkish. She is often compared to Italian actress Monica Belucci as they both look alike.
- In 2006 the actress was invited to play Necli in Yaprak Dökümü (Leaf fall) and it became the first real success for Fahriye. The filming process took 4 years and finished in 2010. That was a very popular Turkish TV serial – a saga about a large Turkish family that moved to live in Istanbul. And the family members could not even imagine what changes and difficulties they would face in the huge city.
- Fahriye Evcen chose to focus on her acting career and went on her favorite reading, meeting friends, and she does not think about getting married.
- Meryem Uzerli Bio, Height, Age, Net Worth, Husband and Facts
- Bensu Soral Bio, Height, Age, Net Worth, Husband and Facts
- Berguzar Korel (Bergüzar Korel) Bio, Height, Age, Net Worth, Facts and Husband
- Tuba Buyukustun (Tuba Büyüküstün) Bio, Height, Age, Husband, Affairs & Facts
- Yagmur Tanrisevsin (Yağmur Tanrısevsin) Bio, Height, Boyfriend and Facts