Emma Watson the beautiful lady was born on April 15, 1990, in Paris and brought up in Oxfordshire. Emma Watson is an activist, model, and actor. In May 2014, Emma completed her bachelor’s degree in English literature from Brown University.
Emma Watson went to the Dragon School. At the Oxford branch of Stagecoach Theatre Arts Emma was trained as an actress. In the Harry Potter series, Emma rose to prominence by performing the professional role of Hermione Granger as a child artist. From 2001 to 2011, Watson participated in all eight Harry Potter series that garnered her fame around the globe. She has earned around about $60 million from this series. In 2014, Emma Watson was honored British Artist of the Year by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts.
In 2007, Emma Watson took part in the television adaptation of the novel Ballet Shoes. Emma likewise lends her voice to The Tale of Despereaux (2008). Emma Watson other popular movies include My Week with Marilyn (2011), The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012) and The Bling Ring (2013) Emma Watson made a debut appearance in This Is the End (2013). She featured as Belle in musical romantic illusionary film Beauty and the Beast. Emma notable roles include Regression (2015), Colonia (2015) and The Circle (2017). Watson worked as a creative adviser with People Tree, a Fairtrade fashion brand in 2009.
Emma Watson started her modeling profession with a photo shoot for Teen Vogue. Emma Watson did modeling for Burberry and Lancôme campaigns. Emma assisted in creating a line of clothing for People Tree as a fashion consultant. She was appointed as a UN Women Goodwill ambassador. Emma helped in launching the UN Women campaign HeForShe, the purpose of which calls for men to aacknowledge gender equality. Watson received Best British Style at the 2014 British Fashion Awards.
Stay connected to discover more about Emma Watson and her LifeStyle.
You might also like Andrea Russett and her LifeStyle.
Emma Watson Bio Data
Name: Emma Watson
Full Name: Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson
Nickname/Alternative Name: Em
Age: 28 years
Date of Birth: April 15, 1990
Birthplace: Paris, France
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hometown: Paris, France
Emma Watson Academic Profile
Qualification: Graduate from Brown University
School: The Dragon School, Oxford, England
Headington School, in Oxford, England
College: Stagecoach Theatre Arts, Oxford, England
Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island
Emma Watson HD Photos
Emma Watson Professional Data
Occupation: Actress, model and women rights activist
Known For: Her role as “Hermione Granger” in Harry Potter series.
Net Worth: N/A
Family & Relatives
Physical Statistics & Build
Weight In Pounds: 117 lbs
Weight In KG: 53 kg
Height In Feet: 5'5"
Height In Meter: 1.65 m
Body Measurements: 34-23-34 inch
Dress Size: 7 (US)
Body Type: Slim
Shoe Size: 7 (US)
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Light Brown
Likes and Dislikes
Favorite Actor: Johnny Depp
Favorite Book(s): The BFG (Roald Dahl in 1982), The Remains Of The Day (Kazuo Ishiguro in 1989)
Favorite Food: Toast
Favorite Color: White
Favorite TV Shows: Friends (1994-2004)
Emma Watson Social Media
Some Interesting Facts About Emma Watson
- The capable performing artist beat out many different young ladies to play the coveted role when she was just nine years old. She can talk some French however insufficient to be familiar.
- Watson visited Bangladesh and Zambia for promoting education for girls.
- In 2016, Emma Watson began a women activist Goodreads book club: Our Shared Shelf. The objective of the club is to share feminist perceptions.
- In March 2017, Emma Watson was wrongly condemned for a photo published by Vanity Fair in which her breasts are partly seen through.
- In 2018, an activist Marai Lasasi, was her guest to the 75th Golden Globe Awards on the issue of violence against women in 2018.
- The lovely lady is really multi-capable, challenging herself to learn new things past the universe of the film industry. Emma is a certified yoga teacher.
- Emma is the Women Goodwill ambassador for HeForShe where she advances gender equality and the strength empowerment of women.
- Emma cherishes fashion designing and is the essence of famous brands like Burberry and Lancme. When she was 15, She turned out to be the youngest person to show up on the front cover of Teen Vogue magazine.
- Emma Watson wants to be something more than just an actress.
- In 2013, Watson was picked up by British GQ as the Woman of the Year.