Known ForHer role as “Hermione Granger” in Harry Potter series.
Full Name:Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson
Profession:Actress, model and women rights activist
Age:29 years old (in 2020)
Date of Birth:April 15, 1990
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5'5" (1.65 m)
Weight:53 kg (117 lbs)
Body Measurements:34-23-34 inch
Dress Size:7 (US)
Hair Color:Light Brown
Eye Color:Light Brown
Emma Watson the beautiful lady was born on April 15, 1990, in Paris and brought up in Oxfordshire. Emma Watson is an activist, model, and actor. In May 2014, Emma completed her bachelor’s degree in English literature from Brown University.
Emma Watson went to the Dragon School. At the Oxford branch of Stagecoach Theatre Arts Emma was trained as an actress. In the Harry Potter series, Emma rose to prominence by performing the professional role of Hermione Granger as a child artist. From 2001 to 2011, Watson participated in all eight Harry Potter series that garnered her fame around the globe. She has earned around about $60 million from this series. In 2014, Emma Watson was honored British Artist of the Year by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts.
In 2007, Emma Watson took part in the television adaptation of the novel Ballet Shoes. Emma likewise lends her voice to The Tale of Despereaux (2008). Emma Watson other popular movies include My Week with Marilyn (2011), The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012) and The Bling Ring (2013) Emma Watson made a debut appearance in This Is the End (2013). She featured as Belle in musical romantic illusionary film Beauty and the Beast. Emma notable roles include Regression (2015), Colonia (2015) and The Circle (2017). Watson worked as a creative adviser with People Tree, a Fairtrade fashion brand in 2009.
Emma Watson started her modeling profession with a photo shoot for Teen Vogue. Emma Watson did modeling for Burberry and Lancôme campaigns. Emma assisted in creating a line of clothing for People Tree as a fashion consultant. She was appointed as a UN Women Goodwill ambassador. Emma helped in launching the UN Women campaign HeForShe, the purpose of which calls for men to aacknowledge gender equality. Watson received Best British Style at the 2014 British Fashion Awards.
Stay connected to discover more about Emma Watson and her LifeStyle.
You might also like Andrea Russett and her LifeStyle.
Facts You Never Knew About Emma Watson!
- The capable performing artist beat out many different young ladies to play the coveted role when she was just nine years old. She can talk some French however insufficient to be familiar.
- Watson visited Bangladesh and Zambia for promoting education for girls.
- In 2016, Emma Watson began a women activist Goodreads book club: Our Shared Shelf. The objective of the club is to share feminist perceptions.
- In March 2017, Emma Watson was wrongly condemned for a photo published by Vanity Fair in which her breasts are partly seen through.
- In 2018, an activist Marai Lasasi, was her guest to the 75th Golden Globe Awards on the issue of violence against women in 2018.
- The lovely lady is really multi-capable, challenging herself to learn new things past the universe of the film industry. Emma is a certified yoga teacher.
- Emma is the Women Goodwill ambassador for HeForShe where she advances gender equality and the strength empowerment of women.
- Emma cherishes fashion designing and is the essence of famous brands like Burberry and Lancme. When she was 15, She turned out to be the youngest person to show up on the front cover of Teen Vogue magazine.
- Emma Watson wants to be something more than just an actress.
- In 2013, Watson was picked up by British GQ as the Woman of the Year.
Emma Watson Education
Qualification: Graduate from Brown University
School: The Dragon School, Oxford, England
Headington School, in Oxford, England
College: Stagecoach Theatre Arts, Oxford, England
Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island
Emma Watson Gallery
Emma Watson Career
Profession: Actress, model and women rights activist
Known For: Her role as “Hermione Granger” in Harry Potter series.
Net Worth: N/A
Bored? Watch video biography of Emma Watson
Family & Relatives
Marital Status: Single, dating Brendan Wallace (2018-Present)
- Will Adamowicz (2011-2013)
- Matthew Janney (2014)
- Prince Harry Windsor (2015)
- Roberto Aguire (2015)
- William Knight (2015-2017)
- Robert Pattinson (2018)
- Chord Overstreet (2018)
- Brendan Wallace (2018-Present)
Emma Watson Favorites
Favorite Actor: Johnny Depp
Favorite Actress: Julia Roberts
Favorite Singer: Rihanna, Kings of Leon, Joni Mitchell
Favorite Food: Toast
Favorite Color: White
Favorite TV Show: Friends (1994-2004)
Avishka Fernando Wish Avishka Fernando Happy Birthday
Ronit Roy Wish Ronit Roy Happy Birthday
Rohit Roy Wish Rohit Roy Happy Birthday
Antonio Marziale Wish Antonio Marziale Happy Birthday
Joshua David Evans Wish Joshua David Evans Happy Birthday
Tessa Brooks Wish Tessa Brooks Happy Birthday
Nadia Alexander Wish Nadia Alexander Happy Birthday