Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||36-32-12 inches|
|Height||4 feet 8 inches (1.42 m)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
Check out exclusive ➡facts about Vineet Bhonde.
Vineet Bhonde Education
School: Saraswati Bhuvan High School, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
College: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
Vineet Bhonde Career
Profession: Actor, Comedian
Film: Shahanpan Dega Deva (2011)
TV: Chala Hawa Yeu Dya (2014)
Net Worth: USD $1 million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Balkrishna Bhonde
Mother: Not Known
Brother: Vishal Bhonde, Vipul Bhonde
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Sonam Pawar
No. of Children: None
Vineet Bhonde Favorites
Favorite Actor: Sachin Pilgaonkar
Favorite Food: Vada Pav, Idli
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Vineet Bhonde
- Vineet Bhonde is an Indian Actor and Comedian. He was born on 5 March 1988 in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.
- He graduated from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.
- Vineet Bhonde mainly works in Marathi TV Serial and Films. He made his on-screen debut with Film ‘Shahanpan Dega Deva’ (2011) and His TV Serial Debut ‘Chala Hawa Yeu Dya’ (2014).
- Vineet Bhonde became popular for his comedy on the Marathi Comedy Show ‘Chalwa Hawa Yeu Dya’.
- He also worked in films, Yellow, Punha Gondhal Punha Mujra, Bhikari, Veda BF and the comedy show Comedy Nights With Kapil.
- In 2018, Vineet Bhonde is selected for the contestant of the Marathi reality show ‘Bigg Boss Marathi’ and became the first captain in the house.