Full Name:Yağmur Tanrısevsin
Age (as of 2019):29 years old
Date of Birth:August 24, 1990
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5' 5¼" (1.66 m)
Weight:55 kg (121 lbs)
Yagmur Tanrisevsin is a popular mainstream celebrity who is well known as a TV Actress. Yagmur Tanrisevsin was born on 24 August 1990. in Turkey. Turkish actress is most well known for her roles as Ece on Adini Feriha Koydum and Melis Guzel on Günesi Beklerken. She is additionally known for acting in the extra large screen like 2013’s Ask Aglatir and 2015’s The Tragedy.
Yagmur graduated from Marmara University Faculty of Fine Arts Ceramic Department and after that, she got her acting lessons from Craft Acting Studio. Yagmur proceeds with her artistic profession together in the fields of acting and ceramic-glass. Meltem Cumbul, Betül Alganatay, Ümit Çırak, Craft Acting Workshop Bahar Kerimoglu, and Merve Taşkan are few of the names in which she studied acting, boxing, tennis, skiing, basketball, sculpture, and painting.
Yagmur’s proficient acting career started in 2012 with the Tv series “Adini Feriha Koydum”. All Through her profession Yagmur played in the Tv series “Pis Yedili” (2012), “Günesi Beklerken” (2013-2014), “Kaçak” (2014), “Bana Baba Dedi” (2015) and “Mayis Kraliçesi” (2015).
Rain is known for playing the character of “blumia patient” “Melis Guzel”, the delicate young lady who has had enthusiastic emotional crises in a big family. She featured as Jennifer in the widely praised first film The Tragedy, in which she made her feature film debut in an American film production in the United States. Bambi has been the brand name of its promotion.
” Wide Family: Paste ” is the character of Cagla in cinema. Yagmur featured in the film called ” Aşk Ağlatır ” ( Love Cries). Her name was Feriha and guest starred as a guest star on Pis Seven. Waiting for the Sun, Melis restored her character. As a daughter of Haluk Bilginer, she played the character of Tülay Mengen in a series called Kaçak as of autumn 2014. She depicted as Baba in the series Didem. She featured in Show TV in the series “May Queen”.
Yagmur Tanrisevsin also featured in the long films “Katran” (2015), “Genis Aile: Yapistir” (2015) and “Yok Artik 2”.
Ultimately, Yagmur Tanrisevsin played the role of “Duygu” in the Tv series “Iki Yalanci” (2017).
Stay connected to find out more about Yagmur Tanrisevsin and her LifeStyle.
Read Also: Hande Ercel and her LifeStyle.
Facts You Never Knew About Yagmur Tanrisevsin!
- Yagmur Tanrisevsin started her TV acting profession in 2011.
- Yagmur proceeds with her artistic career together in the fields of acting and ceramic-glass.
- She has been featured on the cover of magazines like All Wedding, 10 Sayfa and Hardwar Plus.
- Yagmur Tanrisevsin is a final year student at Marmara University, Faculty of Fine Arts, Department of Ceramics-Glass.
- Yagmur Tanrisevsin is one of the acclaimed celebrities with the age 27 years old.
- Turkish actress most renowned for her roles as Ece on Adini Feriha Koydum and Melis Guzel on Günesi Beklerken. She is also famous for acting in the big screen like 2013’s Ask Aglatir and 2015’s The Tragedy.
- Yagmur Tanrisevsin co-featured with Ismail Ege Sasmaz on Günesi Beklerken from 2013 to 2014.
- Yagmur Tanrisevsin has dated actors Kerem Bürsin and Oguzhan Koc.
Yagmur Tanrisevsin Education
Qualification: Acting training from Craft Acting Studio and graduated from Marmara University Faculty of Fine Arts Ceramic Department
College: Marmara University Faculty of Fine Arts Ceramic Department
Yagmur Tanrisevsin Gallery
Yagmur Tanrisevsin Career
Profession: TV Actress
Net Worth: N/A
Family & Relatives
Sister(s): Pınar Tanrısevsin
Marital Status: Single
Husband/Boyfriend: Oğuzhan Koç (2015–)
Yagmur Tanrisevsin is pretty active on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram