Full Name:Zoe Viccaji
Profession:Actress and Model, Singer, Songwriter
Age (as of 2019):36 years old
Date of Birth:October 25, 1983
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 feet 7 inches (1.57 m)
Weight:55 kg (123 lbs)
Body Measurements:34 - 26 - 34 Inches
Bra Size/Breast:34 B
Zoe Viccaji is a famous Pakistani songwriter- singer as well as actress from Karachi. She started her career in singing as a backend vocalist in Coke Studio and afterward moved towards emerging as one of the most featured artists. She has released one of her studio album which won several awards.
Zoe Viccaji was born on October 25, 1983 in Kharian, Punjab, to Lynettee Viccaji and Adi Viccaji, a Christian mother and Parsi father. Zoe Viccaji was grown up in Karachi. As stated by Zoe, she has been writing songs and playing guitar when she was 15 years old. The famous singer Rachel Viccaji is her sister.
Zoe Viccaji got married on 23th December, 2018 to director and producer Kamal Khan in Karachi. Her fellow Coke Studio singer and actress Sanam Saeed and her sister Rachel Viccaji were amongst bridesmaids in traditional white dressing. The next day, couple had another event on traditional Pakistani cross of things.
Zoe initiated her career at her 17th years of age by means of joining a local band named “Ganda Bandas”. A few years ahead, Zoe Viccaji settled in United States where she continued her studies in Hamilton College, New York. She has also performed in stage musical show Mamma Mia and Chicago, both along with Sanam Saeed. After returning to her motherland Pakistan, Zoe released her first debut song “Thinking About You” in the year 2009. She appeared in Coke Studio 2010 and worked together with Bilal Khan and Strings and released the most famous song tracks Anjane and Mera Bichra Yaar. The song Mera Bichra Yaar was chosen for 11th Lux Style Awards as Best Song of the Year.
In September 2014, Zoe Viccaji released her first debut album “Dareeche” under Universal Music. It won the Best Assorted Album award in India and Lux Style Award for Album of the Year in Pakistan. This album reproduced a song track titled “Phir Mili Tanhai”. Zoe Viccaji stated in an interview that “Phir Mili Tanhai” was one of the first song tracks she wrote by herself and was fascinated by her real relationship.
Facts You Never Knew About Zoe Viccaji!
- Zoe made her first cameo appearance with the movie Good Morning Karachi as a Salon Bride.
- Zoe Viccaji is the daughter of Lynettee Viccaji and Adi Viccaji.
- She has worked together with the renowned fellow musical performer Bilal Khan.
- Prior becoming a single artist, Zoe was associated with quite a few famous bands, involving one named ‘Ganda Bandas’
- Zoe used to thrive on melodic theatre, as she believes that theatre is just the perfect combination of singing as well as acting.
- When she was in college she took a semester’s cost of vocal training, and afterward did 2 months stint at music conservatory, New York.
- Zoe Viccaji is bit of a night owl, though she still aspire to early-to-rise and early-to-bed routine.
- There isn’t any authentic source of information about Zoe Viccaji’s Smoking, Alcohol or any other kind of drug addiction. Though, a few forged sources states that she is always against drugs addiction.
Zoe Viccaji Education
Qualification: Not Known
Zoe Viccaji Gallery
Zoe Viccaji Career
Profession: Actress and Model, Singer, Songwriter
Salary: Not Known
Net Worth: Not Known
Family & Relatives
Father: Adi Viccaji
Mother: Lynettee Viccaji
Brother(s): Cyrus Viccaji
Sister(s): Rachel Viccaji
Marital Status: Married
Husband/Boyfriend: Kamal Khan
Children: Not Known
Son(s): Not Known
Daughter(s): Not Known