Full Name:Sanam Saeed
Profession:Actress & Model
Age (as of 2019):34 years old
Date of Birth:February 2, 1985
Birthplace:London, United Kingdom
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m)
Weight:55 kg (120 Lbs)
Body Measurements:34-25-34 Inches
Favorite Food:Daal Chawal
Favorite Color:Navy Blue
Sanam Saeed was born on 2 February 1985 in England, Pakistan. Sanam Saeed is a Pakistani model, actress, and singer who overwhelmingly works in Urdu cinema and television industry. Her father is a retired interior designer and her mother was an art teacher. Sanam completed her O-levels at Bay View High School Karachi and her A-levels at L’Ecole College.
Sanam Saeed performed in numerous theaters, and after that, she made her debut in the 2010 drama series Daam which is an adaption of Umera Ahmad’ novel along with Aamina Sheikh and Sanam Baloch. Sanam Saeed is best recognized for depicting the character of Kashaf Murtaza in Zindagi Gulzar Hai. Because of this drama series, Sanam earned various accolades especially Lux Style Awards for Best Television Actress.
Sanam rose to conspicuousness by starring as in numerous best netting television drama series, including Mata-e-Jaan Hai Tu (2013), Talkhiyaan (2013), Zindagi Gulzar Hai (2013) and Kadoorat (2013). Sanam Saeed next drama sequential, Diyar-e-Dil, was her greatest achievement of 2015, but as well as a standout amongst the best serials of all time in Pakistan.
Sanam Saeed has performed in Mehreen Jabbar’s film Dobara Phir Se, opposite Adeel Hussain, Hareem Farooq, Ali Kazmi and Tooba Siddiqui, that garnered Sanam an award for Best supporting actress (film) at the 16th Lux Style Awards. Sanam Saeed had shown up in the third season of Coke Studio Pakistan where Sanam sang background vocals on “Alif Allah (Jugni)” by Arif Lohar and Meesha Shafi, “Aisha” by Amanat Ali.
Sanam Saeed has performed in the accompanying stage play Chicago, Mamma Mia!, Carnage, Dhaani, and Grease for Made for Stage Productions. As of 2018, Sanam Saeed is presently performing the leading protagonist in the series Deedan.
Stay connected to discover more about Sanam Saeed and her LifeStyle.
You might also like Ayeza Khan and her LifeStyle.
Facts You Never Knew About Sanam Saeed!
• In 2013, Sanam Saeed had her first huge commercial success with the television series Zindagi Gulzar Hai.
• She was the VJ for the show named Café Current aired on the Indus TV. She was having the age of 17 at that time and she was paid Rs. 30,000 every month.
• She stops demonstrating modeling on the grounds that she wouldn’t like to be cognizant about her looks, she wouldn’t like to look thin. She was likewise reprimanded due to her small forehead and that is why she quit modeling career.
• Sanam wedded her childhood friend, Farhan Hassan, on 2 January 2015. He is a banker. Later on, In 2018 they got separated.
• Rahat Kazmi was her literature teacher. She did many of the plays with him.
• Sanam Saeed earned basic acknowledgement for playing rival type in the 2015 family drama Diyar-e-Dil, that garnered her a nomination for Best Villain at Hum Awards.
• She additionally take the rickshaw drive at whenever point she does not have the vehicle.
• Sanam father is a Punjabi while her mother is a Memon so this multi-ethnic family shifted back to Karachi in 1990.
• She was born in England yet then her family moved to Karachi when she was just 6 years old.
• She finished Anjum Shahzad’s film Mah-e-Meer inverse Fahad Mustafa and Iman Ali, and demonstrated as the first “glamorous” role of her professional career.
Sanam Saeed Education
Qualification: A-Levels & O-Levels
School: Bay View High School, Karachi.
College: L'Ecole College, Karachi.
Sanam Saeed Gallery
Sanam Saeed Career
Profession: Actress & Model
Debut TV Series/Movie:
- Cinema: Chicago (2007)
- Lollywood Film: Bachaana (2016)
- TV Serial: Daam (2010)
Salary: Not Known
Net Worth: Under review
Family & Relatives
Father: Not known on the internet
Mother: Parween Mody Saeed
Brother(s): Not Known
Sister(s): Not known
Marital Status: Married
Husband/Boyfriend: Farhan Hassan
- Farhan Hassan