Full NameAlok Nath
Age (as of 2019)63 years old
Date of Birth10 July, 1956
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m)
Weight78 Kg (171 lbs)
Eye ColorDark Brown
Favorite FoodNot Available
Alok Nath is considered as the most adored and most famous on-screen father. He was born in Khagaria, Bihar, India on July 10, 1956. Alok Nath has portrayed humble, down-to-earth and true father roles in a number of Bollywood movies. This highly dedicated and strong-minded actor has amused the viewers from his Babuji role accompanied by many other roles.
Alok Nath has a prolonged list of films to credit though he is mainly recognized for his successful movies such as Hum Aapke Hain Koun, Maine Pyar Kiya, Vivah, Hum Saath-Saath Hain, Taal and Pardes. In the year 1980, he initiated his career with TV serial titled Rishte-Naate. Though in 1987, he got credit with his role of Haveli Ram in television sitcom Buniyaad. In 1982, Alok Nath made his first Bollywood debut with the movie titled Gandhi. This highly talented actor has always endeavored hard to validate his flexibility of work. Alok Nath has also portrayed negative roles in movies such as Vinashak, Shadyantra and Bol Radha Bol. He has starred in more than 500 Bollywood movies and 40 to 50 television shows. He has appeared in numerous regional movies as well.
In recent times, Alok Nath has starred in a television serial titled Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai aired on Star Plus. In last couple of years, memes and jokes specifically based upon his role became viral across social media. He accepted those jokes cheerfully and liked them. Alok is a father which every other television show or movies desires to portray.
Alok Nath belongs to a Brahmin Hindu family. He has a sister named Vineeta Malik who is also an actress by profession. He married to famous production subordinate Ashu Singh. The couple was blessed with a son named Shivang Nath and a daughter named Junhai Nath.
Facts You Never Knew About Alok Nath!
- Is Alok Nath addicted to smoking? : Yes
- Is Alok Nath alcoholic?: Yes
- Alok Nath’s grandfather and father and both were physicians by profession, hence he was also anticipated to become a doctor. Though he was not fascinated towards this profession.
- Alok was an active partaker in college and school skits. Ultimately, he created his fascination towards acting and enrolled for National School of Drama with the intention of pursuing his degree in theater.
- Prior settling in Mumbai, Alok Nath was a theater performer in Delhi.
- Till the year 1986, he only portrayed insignificant and small roles in movies. Lack of money and work ultimately led him towards the act in movie Buniyaad wherein he depicted the role of of an old man regardless of he was only twenty years old.
- Alok Nath was immensely commended for his acting in Buniyad, resulting in more movie offers for the roles of fathers instead of the roles as his age.
- Alok desired to emerge as a film star. Though he was held in the image of portraying father roles in the movies. He desired to break this stereotype. Hence, he appeared in a movie titled Kamagni as a leading actor with co-actress Tina Munim. Though, the movie could not earn well at Indian box office and was a flop.
- Alok Nath is an Indian Film and Television Actor
- Alok Nath works in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam Movies and Television Serials
- Alok Nath was made his on screen debut with the Film Gandhi as Tyeb Mohammad. He has acted more than 100 Movies in several languages.
- Alok Nath made his Television Debut Rishte-Naate (1980) as Babuji.
- Alok Nath’s Father name not known and his mother name not known.
- Alok Nath Chest 44 Inches, Waist 42 Inches and Biceps 14 Inches. His Feet Size/ Shoe Size 8 (US).
- Alok Nath has Black Color Hair and Black Color Eye.
|Alok Nath Education|
|Alok Nath Gallery|
|Alok Nath Career|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||Gandhi (1982)|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
|Family & Relatives|
|Alok Nath Fan Following||
Himani Shivpuri Shocking Truth About Alok Nath | दारू पीकर आया था Himani Shivpuri ACCUSES Alok Nath