Amaal Mallik is an Indian music director, singer and lyricist in the Hindi film industry hailing from a singing family. He was born on 16 June 1991 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. He is the grandson of Sardar Malik and son of Daboo Malik. He studied in Jamnabai Narsee School and finished his graduation in Bachelor of Commerce from N.M. School in Mumbai. He practiced piano and finished his graduation at Trinity College of Music. (Western Classical, Jazz, and Rock) under the direction and mentorship, he got from educators including Benny, Xavier Fernandes, Tony Pinto, and Joy Bose. He also prepared learned Indian classical music casually under the guidance of his grandfather Sri Sardar Malik.
Amaal Mallik started his profession at a young age. After finishing his tenth grade year, he proceeded to assist film score composer Amar Mohile for the soundtrack of Sarkar (2005) and Shootout at Lokhandwala (2007) at 15 years old, later proceeding onward to delivering and organizing music for his dad in movies like Kisaan(2009), for which he worked together on a remix track of “Unimportant Desh Ki Dharti” with pop singer, Daler Mehndi.
He had written Jingles for Reliance, Zapak, and Polio mindfulness when he was only 16. He has an enormous female fan following and they call themselves Amaalians. In 2015, the year when he turned 19, the year when his original song Main Rahoon Ya Na Rahoon ended up amazing for which he received two GIMA Awards and turn into the Youngest Singer to accomplish at this early age.
Amaal Mallik made these songs in a single album under the restrictive contract with music label T-Series which were altogether created by Bhushan Kumar.
Stay tuned to find out more about Amaal Malik and his LifeStyle.
Read Also: Shraddha Kapoor and her LifeStyle.
|Amaal Mallik Bio Data||Description|
|Full Name||Amaal Mallik|
|Age (as of 2019)||27 years old|
|Date of Birth||16 June 1991|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Amaal Mallik Academic Profile|
|Qualification||Bachelor of CommerceCourse in Music|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance, London
|Amaal Mallik HD Photos||
|Amaal Mallik Career and Net Worth|
|Profession||Music Director and Singer|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
Music Debut: Jai Ho (2014)
|Net Worth||Not Available|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Daboo Malik (Music Director)|
|Brother(s)||Armaan Malik (Singer)|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||170 lbs|
|Weight in KG||77 kg|
|Height in Feet||5’ 10”|
|Height in Meter||1.78 m|
|Shoe Size||10 Inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and Varun Dhawan|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut and Chitrangada Singh|
|Favorite Food||Dal makhani, butter chicken and butter naan|
|Amaal Mallik Social Media|
Amaal Mallik is pretty active on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Subah Subah (Video) | Arijit Singh, Prakriti Kakar | Amaal Mallik | Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety
Amaal Malik Exclusive Interview On De De Pyaar De
Some Interesting Facts About Amaal Mallik
- Amaal Mallik is Indian music composer and singer.
- His first dip as a singer was for Khwaabb, a games film produced by PVR Pictures and Bullseye Entertainment, which won him great accolades.
- In 2016, he earned two awards titled Filmfare Award for Best Music Director.
- Mallik has created music for more than 100 commercial jingles with known names like Prakash Verma, Bauddhayan Mukherji (Little Lamb Films), Hemanth Bhandari (Chrome Pictures) for brands like Amul, Vodafone, Horlicks, Relaxo, Toyota, Cornetto, Indian Oil, Sunfeast, iBall,
- He created the background score for presumed TV director Siddharth Sengupta and Sphere Origin’s Show – 26/12 (Chabbis Barah) for Life Ok, for which he was nominated for best background score.
- In 2015, he got his enormous leap forward by singing the hit songs like Main Hoon Hero Tera from the film Hero and Sooraj Dooba Hai from the film Roy.
- In 2018, Mallik made a solitary “Ghar Se Nikalte Hi” and Armaan Malik vocalized it.
- Mallik began learning music at 8 years old and favored piano as instrument.
- He also took in music lessons from Rita Kaul and Qadir Mustafa Khan in his initial days.
- He began his music profession after his lending assistance to music director Amar Mohile for film Sarkar (2005).