Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 9 inches (1.75 m)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lbs)|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Being the Chairman and Managing Director of Super Cassettes Industries Limited (T-Series)|
|Full Name||Bhushan Kumar Dua|
|Age||44 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||27 November 1977|
Bhushan Kumar is a renowned Indian filmmaker, music composer and producer. He is managing director and the chairperson of Super Cassettes Industries Limited, commonly recognized as T-Series. Bhushan is predominantly recognized for his remarkable work in Bollywood.
Bhushan Kumar was born in Delhi, India on November 27, 1977. He was born to Sudesh Kumari and Gulshan Kumar. On 13th February 2005, Bhushan tied the knot with Divya Khosla at Maa Vaishno Devi shrine. The couple was blessed with a son who born in the year 2011.
In the year 1997, Bhushan Kumar took complete control of Music Company called T-Series once he was only 19 years old after his father passed away. He moved ahead to become Managing Director and Chairman of this music company. As a Managing Director, Bhushan Kumar expanded company’s business into CDs, electronics, cassettes, film production and audio/video tapes.
Bhushan formed a niche in music market through acquiring sounds of more recent Bollywood movies like OUATIMD, Yeh Jawaani hai Deewani, Satyagraha, Chennai Express, Dabangg 2, Lootera, Son of Sardaar, Talaash, Jism 2, Cocktail, Ra.One, Desi Boyz, Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum, Raaz 3, The Dirty Picture, Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu, and Tanu Weds Manu and Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Ready. He also released soundtracks for older movies like Guzaarish, Paa, Dabangg, Fashion, Pyaar Ke Side Effects, Anjaana Anjaani, Jab We Met, Don and Om Shanti Om.
In the year 2013, Bhushan Kumar produced a movie titled Nautanki Saala. In the following year, he released a new edition of the movie Aashiqui, Aashiqui 2. The movie substantiated to be a turning point for Kumar’s production house as it was considered as one of the megahit blockbusters of the year 2013.
Bhushan’s succeeding projects comprised off such movies as Yaariyan. In the year 2014, he revitalized B.R. Chopra Films with the movie titled Bhoothnath Returns. Bhushan Kumar afterwards entered the category of sci-fi thrilling movies with Creature 3D, featuring Imran Abbas and Bipasha Basu, directed by Vikram Bhatt. T-Series has also worked with renowned directors such as Milan Luthria, Madhur Bhandarkar, Mohit Suri and Anurag Basu.
On 3rd April 2017, Bhushan Kumar signed an agreement with Akshay Kumar ahead of Lord Shiva temple for the movie Mogul, which is an authorized documentary specifically based upon the life of his father.
Bhushan Kumar's Photos Gallery
Bhushan Kumar Career
Profession: Music Producer
Known For: Being the Chairman and Managing Director of Super Cassettes Industries Limited (T-Series)
Filmmaking: Tum Bin (2001)
Net Worth: $50 Million
Family & Relatives
Father: Gulshan Kumar (Businessman, Film Producer)
Mother: Sudesh Kumari Dua
Sister(s): Tulsi Kumar (Playback Singer), Khushali Kumar (Model, Fashion Designer)
Marital Status: Married
: Divya Khosla Kumar (Actress, Director, Producer)
Son(s): Ruhaan Kumar
Facts You Never Knew About Bhushan Kumar!
- Bhushan Kumar was born in a prestigious and affluent family of musicians.
- In the year 1997, when he was only 19 years old, he took full control of his music establishment called T-Series after his father passed away.
- Within 15 years of his expedition in Bollywood Film Industry, he extended his film and music production business across 24 regions all around the world.
- For his utmost influence towards making Indian music popular internationally, the Indian Government has bestowed him with Software and Electronics Export Promotion Council award.
- Bhushan Kumar acquired the soundtracks of a number of superhit movies such as Jab We Met, Don, Fashion, Om Shanti Om, Son of Sardaar, Dabangg, Dabangg 2, Chennai Express, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Lootera and numerous others.