Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||40-32-12 inches|
|Height||6 feet 1 inches (1.85 m)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lbs)|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
Ankit Rajpoot Career
Profession: Cricketer (right-arm medium-fast bowler)
Ranji Trophy (2012-13)
Net Worth: INR ₹3 Crore approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Brother: Abhishek Rajput, Kunaal Singh Rajput
Sister: Vimmy Singh
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Maahi Singh
No. of Children: None
Ankit Rajpoot Favorites
Favorite Movie: Iqbal (2005)
Favorite Destination: Singapore
Favorite Food: Shreya Ghoshal
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Sport: Cricket
Facts You Never Knew About Ankit Rajpoot
- Ankit Rajpoot made an immediate impact in his first season at the First-Class level. Playing for Uttar Pradesh, he picked up 31 wickets in the 2012-13 season, which included three five-wicket hauls and 10-for.
- He was rated very highly by former Indian pacer Venkatesh Prasad, who was Uttar Pradesh’s bowling coach at the time. After a couple quiet seasons, Rajpoot came roaring back to form in the 2015-16 season, picking up 25 wickets.
- He was picked for the Irani Trophy that season but picked up an injury midway through the match.
- Rajpoot finished as Uttar Pradesh’s second-highest wicket-taker behind Piyush Chawla in their successful Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2015-16 campaign, ending with 14 scalps.
- After playing a couple of matches for Chennai Super Kings in the Indian Premier League, Rajpoot was bought for INR 1.5 crore by Kolkata Knight Riders at the IPL 2016 player auction.
- Ankit Rajpoot is an Indian First-Class Cricketer. He was born on 4 December 1993 in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.