Saurabh Tiwary – Biography, Facts & Life Story
His Social Media Profiles
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||40-32-14 inches|
|Height||6 feet 1 inches (1.85 m)|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Age||33 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 1989|
|Full Name||Saurabh Sunil Tiwary|
|Birthplace||Jamshedpur, Bihar (India)|
Saurabh Tiwary Career
ODI debut: 20 October 2010 vs Australia
Net Worth: INR ₹80 lakh approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Sunil Tiwary
Mother: Kanaklata Tiwary
Sister: Nidhi, Kavita
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Nikita Mishra
No. of Children: None
Saurabh Tiwary Favorites
Hobbies: Listening Music
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Saurabh Tiwary
- Tiwary’s powerful lower-middle order batting was one of the highlights of India’s victorious campaign in Under-19 World Cup 2008, where he and Manish Pandey played some vital innings down the order.
- Tiwary was picked up by Mumbai Indians for IPL 2008; he played a few games in the first couple of seasons.
- Tiwary was one of the earliest Indian debutants from that 2008 Under-19 batch after Ravindra Jadeja and Virat Kohli, making his ODI debut in 2010.
- despite doing a decent job — Tiwary scored 49 runs in two ODI innings without ever being dismissed — he has not played since. Despite the setbacks, Tiwary has an impressive domestic record.
- He averages well over 40 in both List A and First-Class cricket, and has become the backbone of Jharkhand’s batting, even captaining the side on occasions.
- Saurabh Tiwary is an Indian Cricketer. He was born on 30 December 1989 in Jamshedpur, Bihar, India.