Anmol Malik is a renowned Indian playback singer, and Songwriter. She was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on February 5, 1990. Anmol was born to Anju Malik and professional music director Anu Malik. She has a younger sister named Ada Malik.
Anmol Malik joined USC Cinematic Arts School in California for a single year and afterwards, she attended music sessions at Trinity College London. She initiated her music career when she was only 5 years old. Anmol initiated her career in singing thru lending her voice for the superhit film Biwi No.1. She moved ahead to record her first vocal song track at her 5 years of age. This was trailed by other movies where Anmol Malik sang as a teenager artist, such as Badal and Mela.
In the year 2006, film director J.P. Dutta featured her as a singer for leading actress Aishwarya Rai in the film Umrao Jaan. Her subsequent release was the famous song “Chal Mera Hath Pakad Le” from Satish Kaushik’s movie Teree Sang. The film’s pre-release the title song gained utmost fame after Anmol’s improvised live concert on the massively watched reality show titled Indian Idol.
At her 16 years of age, Anmol Malik sang the song “Talli” from the film Ugly Aur Pagli, a combination of rap and grunge music. The song debuted at No.1 and remained superhit dancing song for that year.
Anmol Malik’s career comprises off numerous superhit songs such as “Suno Suno” “Big Fat Indian Wedding”, “Ek Mulaqat”. In the year 2015, Anmol also sang Western Version of “Old School Girl” from the film Tanu Weds Manu Returns. Presently, Anmol Malik sang “Time Lagaya Kaiko” for the movie Welcome Back.
In the year 2015, her first indie song track, “Lamhein”, an official version of Coldplay’s “Paradise”, was released underneath EMI Records India. The music was re-formed by her father named Anu Malik, and the song lyrics were confined by Manoj Muntashir. A musical video, composed by Mohit Suri, featured Mohit Marwah and Anmol Malik.
In the year 2017, Anmol Malik launched her English debut song “Let Me Come Home”; the song is composed, written and sung by herself. The song went on to rapidly trend in northern east. Anmol Malik put this single on YouTube first, where it gripped the consideration of programming archon at VH1. It gradually ascended popularity charts, trending amongst songs by popular global artists. Anmol was one of the originators for 2017 Indu Sarkar.
|Anmol Malik Bio Data|
|Full Name||Anmol Malik|
|Nickname/Alternative Name||Anmol Malik|
|Age (as of 2019)||29 years old|
|Date of Birth||5 February 1990|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Anmol Malik Academic Profile|
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai|
|College/University||USC School of Cinematic Arts, Los Angeles, USA
University of Warwick, England
|Anmol Malik HD Photos||
|Anmol Malik Career and Net Worth|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
Singing Debut: “Mujhe Maaf Karna” from the film Biwi No 1 (1999, as a child artist)
|Net Worth||Not Available|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Anu Malik (Music Director)|
|Sister||Ada Malik (Younger)|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||106 lbs|
|Weight in KG||48 kg|
|Height in Feet||5’ 2”|
|Height in Meter||1.57 m|
|Shoe Size||8 Inches|
|Eye Color||12 Inches|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar, Ranveer Singh|
|Favorite Actress||Julia Roberts|
|Favorite Food||Julie Julie from the film Jeete Hain Shaan Se (1988)|
|Anmol Malik Social Media|
Anmol Malik is pretty active on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Anmoll Mallik – Lamhein
Some Interesting Facts About Anmol Malik
- Anmol Malik belongs to a family of renowned Bollywood singers, such as Anu Malik, Daboo Malik, Armaan Malik, and Amaal Malik.
- At her 5 years of age, Anmol sang her first Bollywood song track titled Mujhe Maaf Karna from the movie Biwi No 1, for which she has received a token compensation and a bar of chocolate.
- Anmol’s first breakthrough came once she was only 16 years old, with the song Talli for the leading actress in Ugly Aur Pagli), which was a mega hit and she got elected for a number of awards as well as earned Stardust award.
- Her single Lamhein is an adaptation of Coldplay’s Paradise.
- Anmol Malik’s younger sister name is Ada Malik.
- She received training in Hindustani Classical music by her grandfather, Sardar Malik. Anmol Malik is a trained pianist from London’s Trinity College.
- She made her singing debut as child singer with the song ‘Mujhe Maaf Karna’from the film Biwi No 1 (1999) and her lead singer first song ‘Talli’, ‘Shut Up’ & ‘Aa Nachle’ from the film Ugly Aur Pagli (2008).
- Anmol Malik was 16, with the song “Talli” for the lead actress in Ugly Aur Pagli (2008), which was a big hit and she got nominated for many awards and won the Stardust award.