Farhan Saeed – Biography, Facts & Life Story
His Social Media Profiles
Watch related video
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||40-13-34 Inches|
|Height||5 Feet 9 Inches (1.75 m)|
|Weight||72 kg (159 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 Inches|
|Age||38 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||14 September 1984|
|Full Name||Farhan Saeed Butt|
|Profession||Singer, Actor, Director|
Interesting, good looking and capable, Farhan Saeed is a standout amongst the most famous heroes in Pakistan’s music scene! 2016 has been a significant year for the star-4 music recordings, consecutive shows. Farhan Saeed started his initial vocation as an artist. He turned into the individual from the Pakistani band, Jal, after Atif Aslam left the band in 2003. The next year, he sang the tune, Aadat, and Boondh in 2007. He cleared out the band in Fall 2014 to pursue his vocation as an artist
Since 2011, he made started his dream come true and sang several songs, for example, Pi Jaun, Royiaan, Sajna among others. Amid the period, he additionally got a chance to collaborate with another budding Pakistani artist, Momina Mustehsan. Farhan Saeed is a Pakistani artist with pleasant and relieving voice. Born on fourteenth September 1984, Farhan Saeed noticeably sings in Urdu, and Punjabi. He is likewise a previous individual from a band called Jal. He is a standout amongst the best vocalists who given his voice both in Pakistan and Indian film. His tune Dekh Tera Kya and Thodi Der made people throughout the world notice him. Other than this, he has sung melodies for on-screen characters Arjun Kapoor, Imran Abbas et cetera
Farhan Saeed was born to Rahat Saeed Butt and Ghazala Rahat in the city of Lahore, Pakistan. He attended National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Lahore and earned a degree in Computer Science. Many probably won’t know yet that he got his first national honor in 2004 exactly at 18 years old, in the primary year of his profession. His most well-received song is Sajni from the collection Boondh, selling 50,000 copies within two weeks of its release.
For those who don’t know, Farhan made his acting debut with ‘De Ijazat Jo Tu’ and has since turned out to be an incredible TV actor. Farhan got loads of admiration for his acting in Udaari and Teri Chah Mein! At what point will he make a film debut, we can not help but ponder! The rockstar’s worldwide coordinated efforts incorporate a tune titled Naam-e-Wafa for Bipasha Basu’s Creature 3D.
Farhan Saeed has worked in Suno Chanda.
People also read: Hania Amir, Iqra Aziz, Atif Aslam, Nadia Afgan, Mashal Khan, Wahaj Ali
Farhan Saeed Education
Qualification: Bachelor of Science (Computer)
School: Crescent High School,Crescent, Oklahoma, U.S.
College: The Keynesian Institute of Management and Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan
National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Lahore
Farhan Saeed Career
Profession: Singer, Actor, Director
Known For: Famous for starring in Jal (band)
Singing (Album): Kyun Gayi (2011)
Acting: De Ijazat Jo Tu (2014)
Net Worth: USD 1-5 Million Approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Rahat Saeed Butt (Doctor & Musician)
Mother: Ghazala Rahat
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Urwa Hocane (m. 2016)
Farhan Saeed Favorites
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Farhan Saeed
- Farhan Saeed performed 70 shows over the most recent 1 year, with 50 just in Pakistan making him the main Pakistani vocalist to have performed such a large number of performance.
- Saeed is as of late spotted working with Mohit Suri and a little birdie revealed to us a joint effort with Rishi Rich is additionally!
- He is keen to play guitar and piano.
- Farhan Saeed has numerous credits in Albums, Singles, Bollywood Film Songs and Television Industry as an actor.
- He released his singing first Album Aadat (as an indie artist in 2004, not with The Jal Band) and his single debut Khuwahishon (2011).
- It is nothing unexpected he’s super courageous and sentimental. He is constantly spotted guarding his sweetheart, giving her rich love and obviously, marriage with his love, Urwa Hocane.
- Saeed isn’t only an incredible vocalist and performing artist, he’s an awesome artist as well!
- He knows how to connect with his group of viewers while performing in front of an audience!
- Saeed constantly imagined singing in Bollywood industry. His fantasy works out as expected after he made his Bollywood-leap forward from the melody, Naam-e-Wafa in Vikram Bhatt directorial Creature 3D alongside vocalist Tulsi Kumar and Composer Mithoon.
- The same year, he made his acting debut from the show arrangement, De Ijazat Jo Tu that broadcast on Hum TV. He is likewise included on TV arrangement Udaari, Sila, Mere Ajnabi and a couple of other