Iqra Aziz was born on 24 November 1997 in Karachi, Sindh. Iqra is a Pakistani television actress and model who works in the Urdu television broadcast industry. She has an uncompleted Bachelors of Commerce degree from the University of Karachi. Iqra wishes to finish it when she gets a break from acting and modeling.
Iqra Aziz made her acting debut with a supporting role in Kissey Apna Kahein. She had her first driving role with the 2015 romantic series Muqaddas for which she won the Hum Award for Best Television Sensation Female. This series was designated for Best Television Series at annual Lux Style Awards. Subsequent to this manner she is famous for her leading roles in Deewana, Laaj, Choti Si Zindagi, Natak, Gustakh Ishq, Qurban, Suno Chanda and Tabeer.
She was seen by Hum TV’s co-producer Momina Duraid who offered her a role in series Kissey Apna Kahein. She acted alongside Arij Fatyma, Danish Taimoor and other senior performers in the series. In Khamoshi, Aziz played the character of Naeema, a self- obsessed, voracious and profession-driven girl. Her role as an antagonist was adulated.
Iqra Aziz previously auditioned as a Television advertisement model and was picked by Talent agency Citrus. Iqra Aziz showed up as a guest visitor in syndicated programs and talk shows. Her first visitor appearance was in Jago Pakistan Jago in 2015. In 2018 she showed up as a Guest in The After Moon Show a satire program and Tonite with HSY. At the beginning of January 2018, she wrapped up the shooting of a Hindi music video with Hamza Malik and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan which was released in July 2018. Iqra had a unique appearance in Asim Azhar’s music video.
Iqra Aziz fills in as an ambassador for numerous brands like 7up, Nestle, Cadbury, and National Foods.
Presently, Iqra Aziz is performing the role of Noori in Momina Duraid’s Ranjha Ranjha Kardi. Her upcoming programs incorporate the second season of Suno Chanda which is an Ahson Talish directorial and created by MD Productions. The series will go on air in 2019.
Stay connected to find out more about Iqra Aziz and her LifeStyle.
You might also like Waheeda Rehman and her LifeStyle.
|Iqra Aziz Bio Data|
|Full Name||Iqra Aziz|
|Age (as of 2019)||21 years old|
|Date of Birth||November 24, 1997|
|Iqra Aziz Academic Profile|
|College/University||University of Karachi|
|Iqra Aziz HD Photos||
|Iqra Aziz Career and Net Worth|
|Known For||Famous for Suno Chanda TV Series|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
kissay apna kahain
Hum Award for best television sensation female
|Salary||80,000 PKR (per ep)|
|Net Worth||4 Million PKR approx|
|Family & Relatives|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||121 lbs|
|Weight in KG||53 kg|
|Height in Feet||4 feet 9 inches|
|Height in Meter||1.45 m|
|Body Measurements||34-28-35 inches|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Long Drive|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Male Singer(s)||Rahat Fateh Ali Khan|
|Favorite Food||Chinese Foods, Pakistani Food, Continental Food|
|Favorite Color||Black, White|
|Iqra Aziz Social Media|
Some Interesting Facts About Iqra Aziz
- Iqra Aziz earned the nomination for Best Actress Popular Award for depicting the character of Ameena in Hum TV’s soap opera Choti Si Zindagi.
- Iqra Aziz strolled the ramp for designer Aisha Farid’s collection Crystalline on Hum TV’s Bridal Couture Week.
- Iqra Aziz begun her profession when she was hardly 14.
- Iqra Aziz acted along-with Farhan Saeed on Hum Style Awards.
- She has played the role of Ajiya Nazakat Ali in 2018 well-known series Suno Chanda.
- She was raised by her mother. She mentioned her mother’s struggles with being a single parent. It was very difficult for them to meet the day to day financial needs, her mother is credited to be a first female careem driver in Karachi. Aziz resides in Karachi along with her mother.
- In May 2018, Iqra Aziz turned into a victim of news after breaching a contract with the Citrus talent.
- In September 2018, Iqra won the Most Stylish TV actor Award at the Hum TV Style Awards.
- In November 2018 she combined with model Hasnain Lehri to launch OPPO’s A7 in Pakistan. She was additionally the brand representative for the same