Known ForMiss Turkey
Full Name:Cansu Dere
Profession:Actress, Model, Presenter
Age:39 years old (in 2020)
Date of Birth:October 14, 1980
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 feet 10 inches (1.77 m)
Weight:56 kg (123.5 lbs)
Body Measurements:29-24-33 inches
Hair Color:Dark Brown
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Cansu Dere was born on October 14, 1980, in Ankara. Cansu is a Turkish film and television performing actress, model, and magnificent pageant sprinter-up. Cansu Dere participated in the beauty contest and won third place in Miss Turkey in 2000.
Her family was Turkish foreigners from Greece and Bulgaria. Subsequent to finishing her graduation from the Department of Archaeology at İstanbul University, Cansu Dere made her acting career in both Film and Television at the start of 2004.
Cansu Dere begun her career with professional modeling. Cansu had a cheerful occurrence as a driving role in TV series “Syla. Returning home”. It was the very first project of Cansu Dere life which brought her a tremendous success. It also becomes popular with the outside foreign admirers.
Cansu proceeded with her career by participating in historical series “Son Osmanlı Yandım Ali”. Cansu played the role of the blind girl in the film “Bitter Love”. This movie got admiration for the huge amount of audience.
She frequently shows up on platforms of the centers of fashion, Paris, and Milan. In 2012 Cansu was offered to become the substance of a celebrated brand of L’Oreal. Cansu Dere additionally appeared in the Avon cosmetics commercial. Among promoting advertising projects of Cansu Dere, there is a presentation of MAGNUM ice cream, well-known in Turkey.
In 2003 she played in the series “Alacakaranlık”.However, she picked up the most notoriety on account of the job of Eysan, in the series “Ezel”. She participated in commercials and TV spots as well.
She was engaged to Cemem Yilmaz. Cansu Dere has a website http://www.cansudere.org/.In 2008, Cansu Dere took part in the following TV Series:
- 2003: Alacakaranlı as Irmak Bozoğlu
- 2004: Metro Palas as Nazan
- 2005: Güz Yangını as Ceylan
- 2006: Sıla as Sıla
- 2009: Ezel as Eyşan Atay
- 2012: Great century as Firuze
- 2016: Anne as Zeynep Güneş
Stay connected to discover more about Cansu Dere and her LifeStyle.
You might also like Jackie Chan and his LifeStyle.
Facts You Never Knew About Cansu Dere!
- In Between 2006 and 2008, Cansu Dere had the main role as ‘Sila’ in the Sıla series with Mehmet Akif Alakurt.
- Cansu Dere was born in Ankara, Turkey. Cansu had a kin named Arda Dere.
- In 2007, she starred as ‘Defne’ alongside Kenan İmirzalıoğlu, in the film “The Last Ottoman Yandim Ali”.
- Cansu dere has a strong desire to become a ballet dancer.
- In 2009, she acted in the dark comedy, Acı Aşk.
- In 2011, she played the lead hero ‘Eyşan’ in the TV series Ezel.
- She was engaged to Cem Yilmaz. (2006).
- She graduated from Istanbul University with a degree in archaeology before she began her acting career in 2002.
- She was the 2000 runner-up for Miss Turkey. She has gained an Instagram audience of over 350,000 dedicated followers.
- Cansu Dere have strong interests in photography that lead her to picture every special moment of her life.
Cansu Dere Education
College: Istanbul University
Cansu Dere Gallery
Cansu Dere Career
Profession: Actress, Model, Presenter
Known For: Miss Turkey
Salary: Under review
Net Worth: Under review
Bored? Watch video biography of Cansu Dere
Family & Relatives
Brother(s): Arda Dere (Brother)
- Okan Bayulgen (2000-2002)
- Gokhan Ozoguz (2004-2005)
- Cem Yilmaz (2003-2009)
- Cem Aydin (2012)
- Engin Akyurek (2018)
- Metin Akdulger (2018)
Ananya Kashyap Wish Ananya Kashyap Happy Birthday
Ritaaz Khan Wish Ritaaz Khan Happy Birthday
Jacqueline Fernandez Wish Jacqueline Fernandez Happy Birthday
Hadiqa Kiani Wish Hadiqa Kiani Happy Birthday
Sunil Shetty Wish Sunil Shetty Happy Birthday