Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||38-12-32 Inches|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches (1.87 m)|
|Weight||65 kg (143 lbs)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||9 US|
Çağatay Ulusoy was born on 23 September 1990. Cagatay Ulusoy is a Turkish model and actor who began his acting career in TV series Adını Feriha Koydum (2011–2012). Since that point, Cagatay has had further other leading roles in Medcezir (2013–2015), a remake of the television series The OC and most recently in the TV series Içerde. Cagatay Ulusoy will also play in the first-ever Turkish Netflix series The Protector.
Ulusoy was born in Istanbul, Turkey. His maternal family is of Bosnian descent and his fatherly family is of Bulgarian Turkish descent. He has a younger sibling named Atalay. After graduating from high school, Ulusoy first started studying at the Istanbul University’s Department of Garden Design and Landscaping. As a student, he then started to work as a model at the age of 19.
In 2010, he won a modeling contest challenge in Turkey and was named Best Model of Turkey. On that night on which he was named Best Model of the Year, Cagatay received his first acting job offer for the TV series Adini Feriha Koydum. In 2011 Cagatay Ulusoy shot his first movie picture Anadolu Kartallari, in a supporting role.
Prior to the same year, Ulusoy starred in the TV series Adını Feriha Koydum as the lead playing Emir Sarrafoğlu. While the initial two seasons of the series were successful, the third season that broadcast under another title Emir’in Yolu (Emir’s way), was less fruitful and because of low ratings, it was dropped after a couple of episodes in 2012.
On January 25, 2013, 30 Turkish actors, including Çağatay Ulusoy, Gizem Karaca, Kenan İmirzalıoğlu, Engin Altan Düzyatan were taken into custody and arrested for a drugs probe by Istanbul’s narcotics police. Ulusoy confessed that he used drugs and his case proceeds in the court.
In 2012, Ulusoy additionally shot a short film, Paranoia. From 2013 until 2015, Ulusoy played the lead role Yaman Koper in Medcezir (Tide in English), loosely dependant on The O.C., co-featuring actress Serenay Sarıkaya. From 2016 until 2017, Ulusoy played the lead role in the TV series İçerde (Inside, halfway based on the picture The Departed)).
In 2016, Ulusoy purchases a house in Santa Monica, California. Cagatay Ulusoy was later cast in the movie Delibal opposite Leyla Lydia Tuğutlu. In 2016, he turned into the essence of “Colin’s” in Turkey and together with Victoria’s Secret model Taylor Hill acted in the commercial Bize Uyar for the organization.
Check out exclusive ➡facts about Cagatay Ulusoy.
Cagatay Ulusoy Education
Qualification: Studied at Istanbul University
College: Istanbul University
Cagatay Ulusoy Career
Profession: Actor, Model
Known For: Adını Feriha Koydum
Film Debut: Recep İvedik 3 (2010)
TV Series: Back Streets (2006) (Arka Sokaklar)
Net Worth: USD $2 Million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Aylin Ulusoy
Mother: Refiye Ulusoy
Sister: Atalay Ulusoy
Marital Status: Single
Serenay Sarikaya (2015)
Gizem Karaca (2012 – 2013)
Berrak Tuzunatac (2012)
Ceyda Gonenc (2010 – 2012)
Facts You Never Knew About Cagatay Ulusoy
- Cagatay Ulusoy started his acting profession at the very early age of 19 years.
- The Chagatai Khanate was a Mongol and later Turkicized khanate. His name is Turkish pronunciation of “Chagatai”.
- In 2010, he won a modeling contest in Turkey and was named Best Model of Turkey.
- Cagatay Ulusoy is a Turkish resident. His maternal family is of Bosnian descent and his paternal family is of Bulgarian Turks plummet (Turk ethnic minority in Bulgaria).
- Cagatay Ulusoy was born into a family of government employees. Cagatay’s mother is from Bosnia, and the father, however, the Turk by origin, lived most of her life in Bulgaria.
- Ulusoy made his 5 million dollar fortune with Best Model of Turkey.
- Cagatay Ulusoy shot his first movie Anadolu Kartallari, in a supporting role in 2011.
- He was cast alongside Serenay Sarikaya in the series Medcezir.
- Çağatay has a self-titled YouTube channel, where he has more than 50k subscribers. He is also famous on other social media platforms like Instagram, where he has more than 3 million followers and Facebook, where he has more than 4 million likes.
- He has additionally done endorsement support work for numerous brands like Colin’s Jeans and Kaylem Martin Jeans.