Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||6 ft 1 inches (1.85 m)|
|Weight||78 kg (172 lbs)|
Dhruv Rathee is a renowned Youtube personality within Indian. He is typically recognized for his youtube videos focused around politics, activism and current events wherein he breaks down actualities under a simplified manner and articulates his opinion. Dhruv has been an aspirant of Inspiration for Outlook Social Media Awards 2017 for his remarkable work. He has 56,500,000+ views and 1,200,000+ youtube subscribers As of December 2018.
Dhruv Rathee was born in Haryana, India on 8 October 1994. He completed his schooling from Central Board of Secondary Education School Haryana. He earned his Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering degree from Germany and is presently pursuing his Master’s degree with a major in Renewable Energy Engineering.
Dhruv Rathee has defined his political opinions as “liberal and centrist”. He states that there are things he settles to, in both the right wing and left wing opinion. On 3rd July 2018, renowned film producer cum actor Farhan Akhtar met with Dhruv in Vienna, the capital of Austria.
On 9th May, 2018, a legal objection was filed against Rathee by Vikas Pandey a renowned “BJP volunteer.” The objection was against Dhruv’s videos wherein Dhruv indicted Vikas Pandey of spreading fake news by way of using a Facebook group titled “I Support Narendra Modi”.
On 4th November 2018, Dhruv Rathee was also suspected of spreading influenced news on twitter, which depicts that Dhruv posted a tweet in which he cited Asia News Global’s video tweet in which Manoj Tiwari is gotten thrashing up police workers who was trying to break clashes between BJP and AAP workers. This tweet was re-tweeted by 2,495 users approximately and was viewed around 1, 40,000 times. BJP followers refuted this thru sharing a video that depicts Manoj Tiwari, the MP-BJP from Delhi, standing with his cohorts where abruptly Amanatullah Khan comes and shoves him. This ultimately leads towards a highly strong reaction of annoyance amongst Manoj Tiwari’s cohorts and there is nonstop shouting. This video was also re-tweeted by ANI, and Harsh Vardhan also shared this video on 4th November 2018.
Check out exclusive ➡facts about Dhruv Rathee.
Dhruv Rathee Education
Qualification: Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering from Germany Masters in Renewable Energy Engineering
School: A CBSE school in India
College: Not Known
Dhruv Rathee Career
Known For: His YouTube Videos
Salary: 20 Lacks per Month
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Marital Status: Single
No. of Children: None
Dhruv Rathee Favorites
Hobbies: Photography, Watching Films, Reading Detective Books, Travelling, Scuba Diving, Martial Arts
Favorite Actress: Priyaka Chopra
Favorite Movie: Interstellar (2014), The Martian (2015), Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013)
Favorite Destination: Machu Picchu in Peru
Favorite Food: Sauerbraten
Facts You Never Knew About Dhruv Rathee
- Is Dhruv Rathee addicted to smoking?: No
- Is Dhruv Rathee alcoholic?: No
- He is commonly recognized for his videos on YouTube, which, in accordance with him, are made to instruct people.
- His YouTube Channel had crossed 4.6 lakh subscribers as of May 2018.
- Dhruv Rathee claims that he creates videos with the support of an iPhone.
- In his youtube videos, he looks straightaway on to the camera and converses all those stuffs making headlines, particularly governmental policies.
- With the passage of time, Dhruv Rathee has attracted his fair share of trolls and haters.</li>
- In the year 2014, he initiated to upload videos on YouTube. Firstly, his videos were of his photography and travels; as he was a filmmaking and photography enthusiast.
- Dhruv Rathee states that he took deep interest in politics all through Anna Hazare campaign in 2011.
- In October 2014, Dhruv Rathee posted his first youtube video against Narendra Modi Government. The Video named BJP Exposed: Lies Behind Bullshit.