Full Name:Amrik Singh
Age (as of 2019):42 years old
Date of Birth:10 June 1977
Birthplace:Durgapur, West Bengal, India
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5’ 6” (1.68 m)
Weight:70 kg (154 lbs)
Mika Singh is a ravishing Indian Singer, composer, songwriter, playback singer, voice artist and TV Actor who commonly recognized for his singing in Lollywood, Bollywood, Punjabi, Kannada, Bengali and Odia movies. Mika Singh was born in Durgapur, West Bengal, India on 10th June, 1977.
He is the youngest son of Late Ajmer Chandan, a folk singer and musician. Mika Singh is also the youngest brother of legendary Punjabi singer Daler Mehendi. Mika was initially named as Amrik Singh.
Mika Singh initiated his career with an Album titled “Saawan me Lag Gayi Aag” and got immense fame from there. He has composed more than 300 songs for Bollywood movies and has released around 20 music albums. Owing to his unique folk voice and Punjabi Bhangra, he has been emerged as the most demanded singer for Remix and Punjabi songs.
Mika Singh is also convoluted towards a controversy on account of a negligent approach towards others. He has been convoluted in Run and Hit case causing severe injuries to passengers and an auto rickshaw driver. He got his scandalous image after kissing instance at Rakhi Sawant’s Birthday Bash. He kissed forcefully to Rakhi Sawant in front of media and her friends and was suspected of molestation by Rakhi.
Mika Singh also has starred in Punjabi films – Loot and Mitti, though not got immense fame as an actor. He also had been a talented judge of a reality show titled “Comedy Circus”, from where he was detached in between owing to participating in rival channel sitcom “Comedy Nights with Kapil”.
A few of the mega hits songs of Mika Singh are Aapka Kya Hoga (Dhanno), Saawan me Lag Gayi Aag, Subah Hone Na De, Jugni, Jumme Ki Raat and Dhinka Chika. Mika Singh is also known as the king of controversy as he always keeps on falling in controversial matters from time to time. He also has this flair of bragging and flaunting regarding his wealth which he has done at numerous events. Mika Singh is questionably one of the most demanded singers in Indian movie industry. He also sang anthem song of IPL Rising Pune Super Giants. Mika Singh was born to Balbir Kaur and Ajmer Singh Chandan. Renowned singer Daler Mehndi is his big brother.
Facts You Never Knew About Mika Singh!
- Is Mika Singh addicted to smoking?: No
- Is Mika Singh alcoholic?: Yes
- He belongs to a family with a background in music.
- His father sold all of his belongings in Punjab and settled in Patna prior his birth.
- Mika was grown up in Bihar, Patiala and Patna, together with his six brothers.
- He started to play Tabla when he was only 8 years old, learned to play harmonium at his 12 years of age and concluded up taking guitar classes right after two years. At first, he desired to emerge as a music director.
- Mika Singh initiated his career as a Kirtan singer.
- He owns an NGO called ‘Divine Touch’, enthused by his mom as she always desired him to support others.
- Mika Singh composed “Dar Di Rabb Rabb Kardi” song for his elder brother, Daler Mehendi and it was a mega hit.
Mika Singh Education
School: Not known
Mika Singh Gallery
Mika Singh Career
Debut TV Series/Movie: Song: Saawan Mein Lag Gayi Aag (2008)
Film: Mitti (2010)
TV: Music Ka Maha Muqqabla (2009)
Salary: 15 Lacs/song (INR)
Net Worth: $5 million
Family & Relatives
Father: Late Ajmer Singh Chandan
Mother: Balbir Kaur
Brother(s): 6 (Daler Mehndi, Late Shamsher Mehandi, Late Amarjeet Singh)
Marital Status: Unmarried