Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m)|
|Weight||65 kg (143 lbs)|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Famous for starring in Melrose Place tv show|
|Full Name||Grant Alan Show|
|Age||60 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||February 27, 1962|
|Birthplace||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
Grant Show was born on 27th February, 1962 in Detroit, Michigan. He is an American Film and Television actor. Grant’s father Kathleen Show, was a police sheriff. Grant Show has 1 younger sister named Kelly Show. Both of them were brought up together in the Milpitas, California.
Grant Show completed his graduation from the University of California. Amid his graduation days, he used to be the member of the Alpha Tau Omega club. He started his professional acting career and broke into the entertainment biz amid early school days.
From 1984 to 1987, he performed for the first time in the stage drama Ryan’s Hope, where he was given the significant lead character of Rick Hyde. His extraordinary performance granted him the nominations for the Daytime Emmy Award in the Outstanding Young Actor category.
The filmmaker Aaron Spelling, considers his acting potential and chose to give him a chance to prove his skills by offering him the role as Jake Hanson in the well-known TV drama arrangement Beverly Hills, 90210. Grant’s lead role of Jake Hanson was later reprised in his another TV drama series Melrose Place sequential off Models Inc in a guest appearance.
Amid the 1990s, Grant Show was viewed as a standout amongst the most prominent and famous actors on the American TV industry. Since then Grant Show has featured in various TV pictures, incorporating Between Love and Honor alongside Robert Loggia, Blessed Assurance nearby Cicely Tyson, and Homeland Security close by Tom Skerritt. In 2005, Grant Show was portrayed as one of the leading characters in the brief Fox Network occult series Point Pleasant.
In 2002, Grant Show guest-starred in the HBO TV drama serial Six Feet Under in its few episodes, and later shown up in another guest appearance on The ABC teen series Beautiful People, along with Daphne Zuniga in 2006. He featured as an airplane pilot, Tom Decker in the CBS summer show arrangement Swingtown in 2008. He featured along with Kyra Sedgwick and Jeffrey Dean in the picture The Possession, coordinated by Ole Bornedal in 2012. The next year, he starred as Spence Westmore on the Television drama series Devious Maids.
Grant Show Education
|Qualification||University of California, Los Angeles|
Check out Grant Show's video
Grant Show's Photos Gallery
Grant Show Career
Known For: Famous for starring in Melrose Place tv show
Film Debut: A Woman, Her Men, and Her Futon (1992)
TV Show: Ryan’s Hope (1975)
Net Worth: USD $71 million Approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Ed Show
Mother: Kathleen Show
Sister(s): Kelly Show
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Katherine LaNasa (m. 2012)
Daughter(s): Eloise McCue Show
Pollyanna McIntosh (m. 2004–2011)
Grant Show Favorites
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite TV Show: Melrose Place
Facts You Never Knew About Grant Show!
- Amid the shooting of TV series Melrose Place, Grant Show additionally showed up on the Saturday Night Live as a guest performer which was facilitated by Laura Leighton.
- Grant Show featured in his very first sitcom series Accidentally on Purpose along with Jenna Elfman.
- Grant Show took a start of his acting professional career from stage dramas and since then acted in various many stage shows.
- On 18 August, 2012, Grant Show wedded renowned actress Katherine LaNasa. They together have one little girl, Eloise McCue Show.
- He was a proficient basketball player and a wrestler during his high school days.