|Age||52 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||April 30, 1970|
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||6 feet 1 inches (1.83 m)|
|Weight||64 kg (141 lbs)|
|Hair Color||Regular brown|
|Known For||Famous for starring in İstanbul Kırmızısı movie|
|Full Name||Halit Ergenç|
Halit Ergenç was born on 30 April 1970 in Istanbul. Halit Ergenc is a Turkish actor. Yeşilçam-era actor Sait Ergenç is the father of Halit Ergenc. In 1989, He finished his secondary education at Beşiktaş Atatürk High School. Halit then enrolled in İstanbul Technical University to study Marine Engineering. He graduated from Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University in Operetta and Musical Theatre Departments. Halit upheld himself by working as a computer administrator and marketer.
He concisely filled in as a support vocalist and artist for Ajda Pekkan and Leman Sam.
In 1996, Ergenç started acting at the Dormen Theatre and had his first driving role in the musical The King and I. He built up himself on television with his part in the series Kara Melek. He proceeded to work in theatre with plays such as Kiss Me, Kate, Tatlı Charity, Beni Seviyor, Kral ve Ben, Amphitrion 2000, Evita, Hayalet and Ötekiler. Following appearances in the series Köşe Kapmaca and Böyle mi Olacaktı, he went to New York and acted in the musical melodic The Adventures of Zak.
In 2000, he took part in the movies Hiç Yoktan Aşk and Ölümün El Yazısı and then afterward the series Dedem, Gofret ve Ben and Zerda where he featured alongside Ece Uslu.
In 2005 and 2006, Ergenç started acting in the movies Babam ve Oğlum directed and coordinated by Çağan Irmak, The Net 2.0, Tramway and İlk Aşk. Starting in 2006, he featured as Onur Aksal in the hit series Binbir Gece. Amid this period he likewise had roles in the movies Devrim Arabaları which was dependent on a genuine story Acı Aşk. Ergenç also featured in the film Dersimiz Atatürk as Mustafa Kemal Atatürk which was also based on a true story. In 2011 Halit featured as Suleiman the Magnificent in the hit series Muhteşem Yüzyıl til 2014.
Halit Ergenç was engaged in the Gezi protest challenges of 2013, showing up in daily newspaper photographs wearing a Bob Marley T-shirt and a surgical mask cover for protection assurance against poisonous gas. His presence made for intriguing duplicate since he without a moment’s delay assumed the job of one of the Ottoman Empire’s chief pioneers in the show Muhteşem Yüzyıl, and in the meantime, he was challenging the activities of a legislature government especially put resources into observing Ottoman brilliance. Ergenç was ultimately summoned along with other cultural leaders to a meeting with Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan.
Ergenç’s mother was of Albanian plummet. In 2017, Ergenç visited Pakistan and went to the Lux Style Awards–where he was honored with the International Icon award–bacause of his fame in the country.
Halit Ergenç Education
|Qualification||Istanbul Technical University|
|School||Besiktas Ataturk Anatolian High School|
|College||Mimar Sinan Fine Arts Uni|
Halit Ergenç Career
Known For: Famous for starring in İstanbul Kırmızısı movie
Film Debut: Ölümün El Yazısı (2000)
TV Show: Tatlı Kaçıklar (1996)
Net Worth: USD $2 million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Sait Ergenç
Mother: Alia Yüceışık
Sister(s): Azade Ergenç
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Bergüzar Korel (m. 2009)
Son(s): Ali ErgençHan Ergenç Leyla Ergenç
Gizem Soysaldı (m. 2007–2008)
Halit Ergenç Favorites
Favorite Color: Blue
Facts You Never Knew About Halit Ergenç!
- He worked as a backing vocalist and dancer for the singer, Ajda Pekkan.
- He had appearances in a numerous plays such as ”Bugün Git Yarın Gel, Popcorn, Arapsaçı and Sevgilime Göz Kulak Ol.
- A renowned name of Turkish movie world, Halit Ergenç is widely known for his brilliant performances in the movies like Hic Yoktan Ask and Olumun EI Yazisi.
- In 2016, he started playing opposite his wife Berguzar Korel in Vatanım Sensin.
- Ergenc likes Zeki Demirkubuz’s style and Ferzan Özpetek’s emotion but prefers to work the most with Reha Erdem and Çağan Irmak.
- Felicitated by the Golden Butterfly Award for Best Actor, Halit’s amazingly astounding performances in the various motion movies have made him one of the prominent actors in the Turkish film industry.
- He is wedded to actress Berguzar Korel with whom he has a son named Ali.
- In 2017, Ergenç visited Pakistan and went to the Lux Style Awards–where he was honored with the International Icon award.
- He started acting at Dormen Theatre in 1996 and handled the principal role in the musical The King and I.
- Lalit Ergenc studied at Istanbul Technical University in Marine Engineering department and went on to study opera at Mimar Sinan University following one year.
- In 2004, Lalit featured in the series Aliye along with Sanem Çelik and Nejat İşler.