Full Name:Himansh Kohli
Age (as of 2019):30 years old
Date of Birth:3 November 1989
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m)
Weight:65 kg (143 lbs)
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Himansh Kohli is a renowned Indian movie & TV actor who is massively recognized for his work in Bollywood movies. He was born in Delhi, India on 3rd November 1989. Himansh is typically known for depicting the role of Raghav in the TV soap Humse Hain Life.
Himansh Kohli is the son of Vipin and Neeru. He has one sister named Disha Kohli. He completed his school education from K. R. Mangalam School, Delhi and afterwards earned his Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in Mass Media from Amity University, Noida.
Himansh Kohli initiated his career thru working as an RJ (Radio Jockey) from May to July 2011 in in Delhi and afterwards moved to Mumbai for Humse Hai Life auditions. He was elected after the auditions and hence got his initial break in the Television industry through soap Humse Hai Life. He portrayed the role of Raghav Oberoi and his role became an instantaneous hit with the viewers and his on-screen empathy with Yuvraj Thakur and Abigail Jain, was massively acclaimed.
In the year 2012, Himansh Kohli had to leave this soap as he was nominated for a movie. In the year 2014, he made his first mega screen debut with Divya Kumar’s movie Yariyaan. Although this movie failed at Indian box-office, Himansh Kohli got noticed for his acting. In the year 2017, his three movies got released like Sweetie Weds NRI, Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai, and Ranchi Diaries. Whilst the earlier 2 earned well at Indian box-office the later was very well commended by critics. Though, the collections at Indian box-office remained subdued.
Facts You Never Knew About Himansh Kohli!
- Is Himansh Kohli addicted to smoking? : No
- Is Himansh Kohli alcoholic?: No Known
- In his infantile, his teachers and parents used to call him Hero that provoked his fasciation towards acting.
- He delivered his first on-stage performance once he was in fourth standard, wherein he depicted the role of Ramayana; Jatayu.
- In order to pursue his career in acting, Himansh reached Mumbai, wherein he struggled for more than 5 months. Though after attaining no work, he settled back in Delhi with the intention of pursuing his career in Journalism and Mass Communication field. In his first practicum as an RJ was with Radio Mirchi.
- Whilst chasing his degree from Amity University, he participated in a talent-hunt contest, after which he got his first acting opportunity with television serial titled Humse Hai Life.
- In the first years of his career, he was critiqued for being lean that stimulated him to join gym.
- Himansh Kohli had his first girlfriend when he was only 23 years old.
- Himansh Kohli is a close friend of Sara Tendulkar, Sachin Tendulkar’s daughter.
- He always considers his fellow as his greatest inspiration.
- Himansh Kohli is a passionate animal lover and has numerous pet dogs and fishes.
- In a recent interview, he exposed that some of his friends called his three girlfriends at the same location when he was in 12th grade.
- In the year 2018, he, together with his girlfriend Neha Kakkar, starred in a popular musical video titled Oh Humsafar.
- He loves animals and has many fishes and 2 pet dogs, Birdie and Aldo.
- Himansh considers his fellow RJ Naved Khan as his inspiration.
- He mainly works in Bollywood Film Industry and Indian TV Shows.
- Himansh Kohli was made his on-screen debut with Hindi film ‘Yaariyan’ role of Lakshya.
- Himansh Kohli also popular for his role ‘Raghav’ in the TV Show Humse Hai Life. He is very cute looks, stylish and He most popular for his mind blowing acting.
Himansh Kohli Education
Qualification: Bachelors in Mass Media
School: K. R. Mangalam World School, New Delhi
College: Amity University, Noida
Himansh Kohli Gallery
Himansh Kohli Career
Debut TV Series/Movie: Lakshya (Yaariyan)
Raghav (Humse Hai Liife)
Salary: Not Available
Net Worth: Not Available
Family & Relatives
Father: Vipin Kohli
Mother: Neeru Kohli
Sister(s): Disha Kohli
Marital Status: Single