NicknameHimesh Bhai, HR
Full NameHimesh Reshammiyan
ProfessionActor, Writer, Music Director, Composer, Singer, Film Distributor, Producer
Age (as of 2019)46 years old
Date of Birth23 July, 1973
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height5.7 (1.70 )
Favorite ActorSalman Khan
Favorite FoodGrilled Chicken
Himesh Reshammiya is a talented Indian songwriter, music director, composer, singer, film distributor and producer who primarily worked in Bollywood film industry. As a singer, Himesh Reshammiya has numerous renowned songs like “Tera Suroor”, “Aashiq Banaya Aapne”,”Jhalak Dikhlaja”, “Zara Jhoom Jhoom”, “Shakalaka Boom Boom”, “Andaz Apna Apna”, “Chalao Na Naino Se”, “Tandoori Nights” and “Hookah Bar”. He initiated his career acting with his debut movie, Aap Kaa Surroor.
He was enthusiasticaldly involved in judging and mentoring singing competition, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa aired on Zee Television. His group was titled as Jai Mata Di Let’s Rock Gharana. Himesh Reshammiya was the winning guru of the show in the year 2007. He is also the team leader, mentor and judge on Star Plus’s singing show, Music Ka Maha Muqqabla for the band Himesh’s Warriors. He was also the judge of a music reality show titled Sur Kshetra, which was aired on Sahara One TV.
Himesh Reshammiya seemed as a special guest in Grand Finale of Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar, in which he also trained top 4 participants. On 4th November 2013, it was proclaimed that Himesh Reshammiya will be acting and directing a movie titled The Xposé. In his first debut movie as an actor named Aap Kaa Surroor, he added a song Tanhaiyyan from Boney Kapoor’s projected movie Milenge Milenge.
Himesh Reshammiya also received Filmfare Award 2006 for the Best Male Playback Singer for the movie Aashiq Banaya Aapne and also won a number of awards like Zee Cine Award, IIFA Award; Star Screen Award for its title song “Aashiq Banaya Aapne”. He became first ever Bollywood playback singer to won Filmfare Award for his debut track. Himesh also received numerous nominations for his Music Production. He was bestowed with Best Supporting Actor Award for the movie Khiladi 786 at 13th Phalke Dadasaheb Academy Awards. Reshammiya also received BIG Star Entertainment Awards for the best Music direction for the movie Prem Ratan Dhan Payo.
Himesh Reshammiya was born in Mahuva, Bhavnagar, India on 23th July, 1973. He married to Komal at his 21 years of age. The coupe has a son, named Swayam. On September 12, 2016 it was declared that Komal and Himesh jointly agreed to file and separate for divorce. On 11th May 2018, he married his girlfriend actress Sonia Kapoor.
Facts You Never Knew About Himesh Reshammiyan !
- Himesh Reshammiya initiated his music career by way of delivering superhit music in the movie Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya.
- Reshammiya gained immense fame with unconventional high pitched nasal songs.
- He has a record of composing more than 36 hits within a year.
- He left his studies when he was only 16 year’s old and started working as a TV producer and music director.
- His music in 2003s movie Tere Naam is considered as one of the top selling Bollywood album.
- Himesh Reshammiya co-judged Television shows like Music Ka Maha Muqqabla, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge, Sur Kshetra, The Voice India and Sa Ra Ga Ma Pa Little Champs.
- Director Prashant Chadha is behind his makeover in Bollywood films.
- Himesh had an elder brother who died at 11 years of age.
|Himesh Reshammiyan Education|
|School||Hill Girange High School, Mumbai , India|
|Himesh Reshammiyan Gallery|
|Himesh Reshammiyan Career|
|Profession||Actor, Writer, Music Director, Composer, Singer, Film Distributor, Producer|
|Family & Relatives|
Sonia Kapur (m. 2018),