Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 1 inches (1.55 m)|
|Weight||65 kg (143 lbs)|
|Dress Size||12 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Full Name||Lalita Rani|
|Age||60 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||3 April 1962|
|Birthplace||Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India|
Jaya Prada is a legendry Indian movie actress as well as a politician. Jaya Prada is the receiver of 3 Filmfare Awards and has appeared in a number of Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi and Malayalam movies. She had been considered amongst the most successful & influential personalities in both Hindi & Telugu film industry and ruled over the mega screen in late 1970s and1980s in both South Indian and Hindi and movies. She left Indian film industry when she was on the apex of her career, as she enrolled herself for Telugu Desam Party in the year 1994 and come in politics. Jaya Prada was also an active Member of Parliament from Rampur from the years 2004-2014.
A few of her memorable movies involve Seeta Kalyanam, Sargam, Kaamchor, Tohfa, Sharaabi, Maqsad, Sanjog, Aakhree Raasta, Simhasanam, Sindoor, Samsaram, Elaan-E-Jung, Aaj Ka Arjun, Thanedaar, Maa, Devadoothan, Pranayam, and Krantiveera Sangolli Rayanna. She received Best Actress Filmfare Award Telugu for her wonderful performance in the movie Sagara Sangamam. Jaya Prada has also been honored with Filmfare Special Award for her outstanding performance in the movies Anthuleni Katha and Siri Siri Muvva.
Jaya Prada has been regarded by numerous as the most captivating face ever adorned Indian cinema. She was born in Rajahmundry, India on 3rd April 1962. Her father named Krishna Rao was a financier for Telugu movies whereas her mother named Neelaveni was a housewife. The beautiful Jaya Prada joined Telugu medium school Rajahmundry and was also joined for dancing and music classes at her early age.
In the year 1986, she married to film producer Srikanth Nahata, who was previously married and had 3 kids. This marriage enthused lots of controversy, specifically since Nahata did not divorce his first wife and had kids with his first wife once marrying to Jaya Prada. Nahata and Jaya Prada have no kids together, even though she had expressed her wish to have kids.
Jaya Prada enrolled for Telugu Desam Party in the year1994 on the request of its co-founder N. T. Rama Rao, a night before of assembly elections, and rose hurriedly all through the ranks. At that moment there were assumptions that Jaya Prada would also run for assembly elections, but she favored not to make her democratic debut, though she was presented a seat by Rao. She campaigned in numerous constituencies in the year 1994.
Jaya Prada Education
|Qualification||12th Standard B.com (dropped out in first year)|
|School||Telugu Middle School in Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh
|College||Rajlakshmi Women College, Rajahmundry|
Jaya Prada's Photos Gallery
Jaya Prada Career
- Telugu Film: Bhoomi Kosam (1974)
- Kannada Film: Sanaadi Appanna (1977)
- Hindi Film: Sargam (1979)
- Tamil Film: Ninaithale Inikkum (1979)
- Malayalam Film: Iniyum Katha Thudarum (1985)
- Bengali Film: Aami Sei Meye (1998)
- Marathi Film: Aadhar (2000)
- TV: Jayapradam (A Telugu Talk Show)
Net Worth: 22 Crore
Family & Relatives
Father: Krishna Rao
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Shrikant Nahata
Daughter(s): Siddhu (step-son)
Jaya Prada Favorites
Hobbies: Dancing, Listening to Music
Favorite Food: Pulihora
Favorite Color: Golden
Favorite TV Show: Kaun Banega Crorepati, Westworld
Favorite Movies: 3 Idiots (2009), Pulp Fiction (1994)
Facts You Never Knew About Jaya Prada!
- When she was a kid, she had an extraordinary interest in dancing.
- A Telugu film director offered her a dancing number role in a movie titled Bhoomi Kosam when she was only 14 years old; after noticing her remarkable performance. He paid her only ₹10 for her brilliant performance in the movie.
- Jaya Prada initiated her acting career with South Indian movies.
- At the age of 17, she became a big star of South Indian movies.
- She campaigned for N. T. Rama Rao in numerous constituencies when he became the Chief Minister of the state Andhra Pradesh.
- Jaya Prada also seized the position of Mahila President of TDP (Telugu Desam Party).